What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking that I need to avoid getting caught up in outrage politics. I fell into this kind of stuff because I felt like I couldn't do anything with myself, and that left a void. This is one thing that filled it. I still wrestle with self-doubts but that is a separate issue. So far, I have to consciously steer myself away from certain topics to avoid going on an outrage tangent. But, I think I can reprogram myself eventually. This stuff is just a bad habit, and not really "me". Got to remember that.

TheSkaFish said:
Thinking that I need to avoid getting caught up in outrage politics. I fell into this kind of stuff because I felt like I couldn't do anything with myself, and that left a void. This is one thing that filled it. I still wrestle with self-doubts but that is a separate issue. So far, I have to consciously steer myself away from certain topics to avoid going on an outrage tangent. But, I think I can reprogram myself eventually. This stuff is just a bad habit, and not really "me". Got to remember that.

Yeah, that can be a problem, but I think that you are doing good!

I miss Richard. :|

niceguysfinishlast said:
ladyforsaken said:
I don't know how to help myself.

I don't have the answer but everyone on ALL is here for you! Take care!

Aww, thanks niceguysfinishlast. Hope you're doing okay there yourself!

wallflower79 said:
i don't know what I want in life, or what direction to take to get there. :|

I feel you. :c

It's so frustrating to consistently put in work, money, time, and energy, when I have so little to give, and get nothing back. Meanwhile people born with it do as much or less and walk away with loads again and again. Do they spend their free nights going out to various places and buying food they'd rather cook at home trying to meet people? No, they ******* fall right in their lap wherever they go, and they're not some kind of saint compared to me or anything.

Idk I'm thinking I'm hoping he's still getting his occasional jaffa cake...small pleasures in life an all that.My lab lived to 18 and was always thieving the kids chocolate.He cleared six Easter eggs in one sitting once and didn't even puke :p

YOU wanted a **** dog! It’s YOUR **** dog!
Why do I have to *help* (read take care of her half the time) and why do
you expect MY kid to walk her numerous times a day, but won’t require YOUR
kid to do so? Wasn’t he he one that promised if we got a **** dog, that he’d do all the taking care of it??
Utter bullshit!!

^ Hugs. It's not fair.

Why do I have to have a virus when the weather is glorious and the kids and I are off school and work.

wallflower79 said:
TheSkaFish said:
Thinking that I need to avoid getting caught up in outrage politics....

Yeah, that can be a problem, but I think that you are doing good!

Thanks wallflower. One example of this lately is how I'm trying to stop feeling the need to jump into threads (especially on Facebook) to attack people that make comments about men who struggle with attraction. But I'm reminding myself that I don't need to get involved and that defending or saving them isn't my problem and the only thing about that I need to focus on is getting myself out of that category as quickly as possible.

PsYou’re the best ******* mom in the entire world. I come to visit and have seen you twice in five days and now you bring strange drunk ******** to the house and all of you are loud as fresia so I can’t sleep. Thank you for making me not regret coming home to visit.

Latest posts

Back