What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't want to talk to me unless you need something... and I don't want to help you. Weird how that works, huh?

mniceguysfinishlast said:
Richard_39 said:
Typing on an ipad is a pain in the butt.

Besides that, things are going sweet 🙂

Don't sit on it if it's a pain in the butt! XP

.....hot ****.
After all this time....NOW he tells me!
Where were you 12 years ago?

;-)

Joturbo said:
Brown toast...cream cheese...peaches sliced...dribble of honey ..yum.  ;)

It was working until you added the honey Joturbo, but i'm still going to have to hit the kitchen slurp, dribble  :D

Time passes. Not much of anything else changes. Yes, it may seem that it does, but the substance stays the same. Shrug. I'm doing the best I can. Really can't do any better. And that's just how it is lol

Wayfarer said:
Time passes. Not much of anything else changes. Yes, it may seem that it does, but the substance stays the same. Shrug. I'm doing the best I can. Really can't do any better. And that's just how it is lol

The older I get, as time passes, seasons change, years change, my life has hardly changed, no matter how hard I try. I will say this, the past 8-9 months have been some of the best few months of my life (in a very long time) and I keep expecting something to hit the fan (someone on here says it won't, but I still say she's wrong...haha) but overall my life hasn't changed much, so I get where you are coming from, Wayfarer.

beautiful loser said:
Wayfarer said:

The older I get, as time passes, seasons change, years change, my life has hardly changed, no matter how hard I try. I will say this, the past 8-9 months have been some of the best few months of my life (in a very long time) and I keep expecting something to hit the fan (someone on here says it won't, but I still say she's wrong...haha) but overall my life hasn't changed much, so I get where you are coming from, Wayfarer.

My life has changed a lot in the last 6 months but only because I've gone through this period of somewhat painful introspection that started last year and helped me to the see the changes I needed to make to stop shooting myself in the foot.

shoot I cannot for the life of me remember if I actually put detergent in the washing machine, whelp I'm not washing my clothes twice so they're in the dryer now. Also since all 2 of the towels I own are in the laundry I had to dry myself with some t shirts after my shower.

athelas88 said:
I hate myself.

I know the feeling.  Not much future in it.  Try to make a life somehow....start somewhere....if it means starting with small steps do it...get some direction and motion.
You either get busy living or get busy dying.

Latest posts

Back