What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch. Ow. Urg.
Pain.
Advil.
Shoot me now.

I guess moving when youre almost 40 aint as fun as when you're 20.

Richard_39 said:
Ouch. Ow. Urg.
Pain.
Advil.
Shoot me now.

Can you tell me what it's like at almost 30? I'll probably be doing it soon myself.

VanillaCreme said:
Richard_39 said:
Ouch. Ow. Urg.
Pain.
Advil.
Shoot me now.

Can you tell me what it's like at almost 30? I'll probably be doing it soon myself.

It was a lot easier to lift stuff and not hurt for 3 days lol.
Better today though. At least I no longer want cybernetic replacements ;-)

It's amazing how one person gives you so much strength. And you don't even realize it until they're gone. I'm already tired of dealing with their stupid honeysuckle, and if they think I'm going to do it until I'm worn down, they're wrong. I'll pack my stuff up and walk away from them all before they tear me down.

I think I am only here to either serve people, or make them feel better about themselves. These people don't care about me.

Wayfarer said:
ladyforsaken said:
I think I deserve some me time, eh.

Hey lady, how's it going? Yeah, I'd say you certainly deserve it

Hey Way, it's going okay. Haven't been very active on here lately but I am trying to get some "me" time wherever I can. Much needed for my sanity.

How's you? Hope you're keeping well!

Need to get out of my head. It has not been a good place. This whole introspection thing is just backfiring on me.

Current thoughts:
my head hurts
I'm tired
aaaaaaaa
now my eyes hurt because I'm tired
and my ears are ringing
gdi
sleep

***Big Smile Beyond emoji***

Nice to see you Amy. 😁

I think we Canadians enjoy our seasons so much, that when one is wearing thin or irritiating us we dream of and wait for another. ☃️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️

Latest posts

Back