What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to remember to take a camera the next time I go for a walk. I've seen a hawk resting on a parking lot lamppost a couple times now, and I want to take a photo of him if I can. It looks like the hawk is surveying the land from his tower, and would make for a cool picture.

TheSkaFish said:
I need to remember to take a camera the next time I go for a walk.  I've seen a hawk resting on a parking lot lamppost a couple times now, and I want to take a photo of him if I can.  It looks like the hawk is surveying the land from his tower, and would make for a cool picture.

Share if you get it, would love to see it. :)

I was just thinking about how nice it would be to meet normal happy people that are not out to get something from you or use you. Way to many of that type of people in the world and we need more of the nice normal happy kind.

Qui said:
I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.

I wanted to say something to you. It's not to make you feel better or to deny your perspective totally. It's just that I wondered if you'd considered a different perspective. You don't know what other people are thinking. That's the different perspective :). I don't mean that as a criticism of you. I mean that as a different perspective, so you don't know if they care about what you think or not. Silence doesn't mean they don't care, but I think it means that you feel ignored. I think though it's really important that you keep on speaking about what you are thinking. I thought it was interesting.

kaetic said:
TheSkaFish said:
I need to remember to take a camera the next time I go for a walk.  I've seen a hawk resting on a parking lot lamppost a couple times now, and I want to take a photo of him if I can.  It looks like the hawk is surveying the land from his tower, and would make for a cool picture.

Well, I didn't see the hawk yesterday, but I'll try again today.  I seem to see him on the same post, at my old elementary school parking lot, at 8 PM or so.  I've seen him there twice now, so hopefully I get another chance.

TheSkaFish said:
kaetic said:
TheSkaFish said:

Well, I didn't see the hawk yesterday, but I'll try again today.  I seem to see him on the same post, at my old elementary school parking lot, at 8 PM or so.  I've seen him there twice now, so hopefully I get another chance.

You'll most likely see it or another again. Some mornings, my dog feels the need to stand outside for an extra 20 minutes and listen to two birds arguing in a tree. Yesterday morning, they were really squawking at each other. I'm not sure if she can see the actual two birds, because there's a few more of them. But you can definitely hear their conversation.

I hate this heat. Hoping a cute girl comes out of the blue, marries me and finances my moving to Alaska!

Thank you so much for that, I really needed that more than I realized. You're always so cute when drifting asleep. Easily one of my favorite things, ever.

Jently said:
I wish British customer service was as good as American. We suck.

If anyone thinks America has good customer service much of anywhere, they've been lied to.

Richard_39 said:
VanillaCreme said:
Oh my, Ray Liotta.

Is that "Oh my, Ray Liotta " facepalm, breaks the tv, gets naked, none of the above or all of the above? ;-)

Haha. All of the above. Not necessarily in that order.

Latest posts

Back