What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did she do that because she likes me again? I’m not sure, I like people too easily and I’m not hoping to find someone right now so I don’t know.

I spent a lot of time chasing people who just didn't want to show up. And here you are...here you've always been. A friendly face that I was ashamed to show myself to. Yet, you understand more than anyone. And you are still here.

Thank you.

PaulE said:
Yes I imagined you did......did you get your six inches, Amy?

I wish I'd get six inches. I'll settle for 2 1/2 because it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it........

Snowmen.

Suns out again and it's hot in October..lovely☺

What is it about kids and the age of ninteen ..I was never this much trouble to my folks...then again yes I was...sometimes wish I was single again😨

I've never seen a pitcher pose like that before...all jokes aside, is it some kind of stretch?

I have lost of thoughts right now, all at once...

I have to pee terribly, but I'm stuck for an hour on some stupid webinar...

Will I find an apartment soon?

What's my daughter doing right now?

I wish my boss wasn't sitting at the desk right next to me.......

I'm thinking that I wish I was a bird and could fly far far away.
(I watched Forrest Gump the other day, it's from that movie) :)

I'm thinking I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of Benders journal...more power to your keyboard...Just love the confidence flowing out of it ....amazing wish I had some...**** social anxiety :club:

Joturbo said:

What is it about kids and the age of ninteen ..I was never this much trouble to my folks...then again yes I was...sometimes wish I was single again😨

Hey, just saw this a few days ago.  Welcome back, Joturbo.  Hope all has been well.

TheSkaFish said:
Joturbo said:

Hey, just saw this a few days ago.  Welcome back, Joturbo.  Hope all has been well.

Thanks alot Skafish...I hope all is good with you too mate.I do love you Americans lol and never been away it's too addictive just been lurking...got to work now cheers mate

I'm thinking about how my coffee tastes so good this morning. :)

I'm also thinking of how lucky I am that I have a roof over my head, a car that I just paid off 2 weeks ago (yay!)...my pets, a decent income, food in the fridge and nature at my doorstep. Trying to focus on the positive.

Latest posts

Back