What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah god I've got the coffee jitters, also why is it so freaking cold in my room, and how odd is it that I no longer feel the desire to look at every random cute picture of kittens on the internet anymore. *sighs*.

Apparently, it's going to be much more difficult to shed this bitterness and revert to the person I used to be than I thought...

ugh I feel so anxious I just sent an email to my hr about my hours and schedule, I don't want to seem like a bad/ lazy employee, but I don't want to get sick or not have a life because I'm working so much,

Why am I worried whether the staff on this new contract I'm starting are gonna like me or not. It's going to bring a shed load of money in next year and I need it what with being behind with bills ...bloody credit cards texting and telephoning my mobile and landline cause my bills not paid on time .I got to think fug em...think of the money and stop worrying just be myself that's all.

Filling my head with old songs to drown out the need to put you in your place....it's not my job. But by all means, throw some more stones my way.

If I don't react, you don't get caught in the storm.

Maybe it's a good thing that there is distance between us. I need a break from heartache.

I'm thinking 'What if I never find another job and end up living in my brother's garage when my mum's gone, because I can't afford to live on my own?'.

And craving M&M's...

I just really want to be your friend. I don't know what else I can do except tell you "please be my friend", really. I'm trying. I guess I have to wait until next week to see if I can talk to you again.

... I need to stop skipping class and get out of my head. Boredom is eating me alive but at the same time I don't have any energy to do anything.

Heh. Sad combination.

I miss you. Even though we never met, I could tell you anything. You always have me your honest, warts-and-all opinion, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

I miss hearing about your life too. I miss your perspective on life from halfway around the world.

I guess I just miss my friend.

argosgold said:
I miss you. Even though we never met, I could tell you anything. You always have me your honest, warts-and-all opinion, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

I miss hearing about your life too. I miss your perspective on life from halfway around the world.

are you argos from five years ago?

Rainbows said:
argosgold said:

Probably, aye ... 😊

argosgold said:
Rainbows said:
argosgold said:

Probably, aye ... 😊

ah alright we were friends

Latest posts

Back