What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking I know I was and am the runt of the family. I also am beginning to think that our family & especially this house we have lived in is cursed with a generational curse. Mainly perhaps to do with sins of a father maybe mine or his before him.

Or we our family has mental illness eg sociopath/phycopathic tendencies.

Im also thinking, Shall I do a pan of chips & make some chip butties... hehe

Im thinking this life I have existed in has just been a constant mourning of the life I could have had should have had. My future, I am frightened to think about yet dwell in the past trying to relive it in my thoughts and revelling in any crumbs of happiness I recall once having.

I had a pretty decent day, I went to yoga, had coffee with a friend, did laundry, watched Will & Grace and Crazy Ex Girlfriend, made some pasta. But now I don't know what to do with myself. It's cold and dark and there's snow on the ground. Apart from working and working out I don't have too many hobbies, sometimes I try to play the guitar, and browse pictures of kitties on the internet, but that's about it, it's not enough to fill a day.

I know it is somewhat fortunate that I have free time especially after not having any for so many years, hard to find a good medium.

I'm still not in jail for murder, two years later.
It's such a weird way to feel and think. I'm not quite sure what I'm thinking right now, to be honest. I'm happy but mad, glad but sad, peaceful but in turmoil. But mostly I'm procrastinating and it's slowly killing me.
I'd really like to cuddle up to someone and watch a movie tonight. And that's incredibly strange, because I haven't thought about that in a very long time...

Richard_39 said:
I'm still not in jail for murder, two years later.
It's such a weird way to feel and think. I'm not quite sure what I'm thinking right now, to be honest. I'm happy but mad, glad but sad, peaceful but in turmoil. But mostly I'm procrastinating and it's slowly killing me.
I'd really like to cuddle up to someone and watch a movie tonight. And that's incredibly strange, because I haven't thought about that in a very long time...

They are easier to kill if you're cuddling  :club:

AmyTheTemperamental said:
They are easier to kill if you're cuddling  :club:

LOL! 
Thanks for the chuckle, that actually helped somewhat tonight.
Not much in the habit of murdering cuddlers. Althoigh if she's doing with me, I might be doing her a service by putting her out of her misery, because there's clearly something not right in her noggin' ;-)

On a different note...HA! Top Gun 2! Blatant conseumerism, hallowed be thy name....

How can someone be this miserable..I'd just wish he would stop moaning everytime I see him..it's driving me nuts.

It would be really nice to talk to someone now, but I don't want to bother anyone. I don't even have anything in particular to talk about. Actually, I wouldn't mind even if all we did was sit near each other and do/say nothing.

For the past few weeks I've been feeling so anxious and upset. I couldn't explain why. Anyway, I finally managed to pinpoint it. I was frustrated by a lot of things (I felt lonely, felt frustrated with my volunteering job, etc) and I realised all that frustration turned me into a toxic person, who did things I didn't want to do. Now, I felt like it all came down to Facebook. A lot of the issues about me volunteering is that every person can reach me whenever they want to complain or ask me stuff.

It gave me anxiety. I noticed.

So what did I do? I decided to kick the messenger & facebook app off my phone. All the people who voluntarily talked to me in the last 24 hours, I gave them my phone number. And then I closed it. Granted, I still have to use it on my desktop sometimes but my status has been offline for a long time now and heh.

What happened? Around 60% of the people who I handed my phone number contacted me through other means. WhatsApp, Text,.. Honestly, I found it really weird. My heart feels a bit better now. Less angry, less frustrated.

I guess the people who did it, were also the only 4/5 to show up for my birthday. So I guess, no surprise there.

I know we didn’t always get along, but you were part of our campstaff family and that makes you family to me. I’m so sorry you’re gone, I think I will go to your funeral for you and your family, doesn’t matter that I have to drive a few hundred miles.

Alrite I know I'm different ..I don't conform to the norm....but do you all have to fecking stare at me .I've only walked a couple of hundred yards out of the supermarket and upwards of twenty of you have thrown me a mix of disgusted/wtf/disapproving looks.We're hungry too tired to cook after work is it such a crime to be carrying cooked pizzas in boxes out of the supermarket...jeez just imagine this happening every minute of every day because I dunno my clothes were wrong or I was born with a disfigurement...Just stop fecking staring :club:

Thy have been doing industrial vacuuming across the street for over an hour now, the sound is so goddamn annoying. I have headphones with the volume turned up but I can still hear it, it's so loud.

I can't sleep at all lately. Even after an intense workout with my body all fatigued. I feel sleepy but I just don't go to sleep. 

Must be my head, I gotta learn to stop thinking and just relax.

I stepped down from my volunteering position. It's interesting to see the aftermath.

Latest posts

Back