What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I am going to be so messed if my meds don't come in. I run out tomorrow and the pharmacy said they delivered the new pack last night but they're not at the house. honeysuckle.

I am looking forward to 4 days of no alarm clock.... my new favorite thing in the world; even tho my daughter wakes up fairly early, is to put her in bed with me in the morning on weekends and such, and we cuddle, and usually both fall back to sleep for a while.... So I am looking forward to that for the next few days. :)

Now that is funny...Thanks for the laugh
Time to get out now I have to do what's good for me.Something or someone will replace it and it has always been that way just hope my luck doesn't run out its kept me going so far.
I really miss her too much.

i'm so bored, I got up at 6:30, had breakfast and coffee, did some light exercise, played the guitar, ate leftover pasta, did a sudoku and listened to a CD, and it's not even 10:30 yet, what am I going to do with my day.

I know first world problems, I have too much free time, I know, but still, so bored.

When is this voice of doubt in my head ever going to leave me alone. Should trust be automatically given or earned? I'm driving myself crazy here.

I just hope that there's no such thing as re-incarnation

it'd be just my luck to come back as me !

I'm thinking, Why me? I'm shy but always nice to people. I can't figure out why I can't make friends. Is it because I'm not an extrovert. I rack my brain trying to figure it out.

Latest posts

Back