What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian said:
I'm realizing that, in all of my house, I do not have a hairbrush. Not even a comb. I have nothing to brush my hair.

Bah. I need a buzz anyway, it's spring now.

I don't have a brush or a comb. Luckily, nature has found it's own solution to this problem. I don't have much hair either. Hot weather's coming. Bzzzzzz!

"I just need to love and to be loved"<------I heard it from someone and it keeps ringing in my mind. hmm.....

pretty good day today

it's nice out

and i was one of the 20 seniors that raised their gpa the most over the year so i got Bestbiy gift card for 20 bucks :D

so i used that and another gft card from my birthday sand 20 bucks tobuy RE5

:D

on an interesting sidenote,
we've started disection in biology
today we disceted a sheep heart,

ya i try not to think about it much, and just do it, but it is a little unsettling, but it's kinda neat also

:)
tomorrow's friday yay
:D

Aww sorry to hear that Unacceptance!

I'm thinking I really need to stop drinking when I get angry or upset.

oh i'm sorry unacceptance,

mmm i'm so sleepy, i'm gonna start getting ready for bed and it's only 10pm

i had a long, but productive good day
it was like in the 80s today so like awesome, one of teachers let us go outside for class today which was pretty nice,

then afterschool i went over to my grandparents and helped them rake for about an hour, then i went on a small bike ride to the DQ and got a vanilla malt mm :)
then i watched some tv and had dinner now im here

good night everyone

zzzz

That if I end up doing what my parents want me to, I will have to kill myself within 10 years or die or boredom instead.

Latest posts

Back