What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That my computer seems to have sorted itself out but wonder if this isn't the 'candle burning brightly' scenario. Otherwise lethargic and slightly irritable (which seems to be my default condition).

evanescencefan91 said:
and took my first attempt at painting, fun, not very great i'll show you guys later

Still waiting :)

That I should go to bed cos I have work tomorrow...but I don't want to go in cos I hate it...

I wish I could muster up some self-motivation. (mustering... mustering...) Ah! There's some! MOTIVATED.

I am trying to think about where I am really going in life, if anywhere.

I am thinking that I have nothing else to do today. It is already extremely late by most people's standards, though a bit early to me. I really should go to bed right now.

how many days left till graduation?

:(
... God still a month and a half left aghhh

i don't know if i can make it

also just wanna say too that
guitar heor totally pwns rock band

okay this is the stupidist honeysuckle i have ever heard,

they sell the game separtly as well as in the bunndle,

for every single game they sell they pretty much screw someone over

not dissing on the bundle you bundle pack rock owners are fine

but if you just get the disk becuase you just want to play with a guitar or drums

you can't the game won't let you do anything unless you have a mic plugged in

and it reconised my drum set as a mic

really tottally stupid waste of my time and a little of my money,

oh and guitar hero has metalicca thet give's it major pwnage

so initally pretty pissed off a little, but guitar hero is also coming out with a smash hits game which is like all the gh 1,2, and 3 that's playable with drums and vocals too

so i'm gonna keep my drum set

okay thanks for the little rant,
boo rock band

stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid
stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....

sammy said:
stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid
stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....stupid....

No you are not.

ya i'm going to college after, i hope it will be better

right now this is a pretty lame ass crap day back,

ya i took a few senior skip days of my own, lately the thought of comming here get's me so depressed.

a fair amount of make up work

really lame ass crap so my pysche teahcer wanted me to come in at 6am tommorow to take a test i missed, really the stupidist thing, why the hell can't i take it afterschool or 7th pd or during lunch for god shakes

oh well lucky she gave me a little compramise since i don't have an early brid she said i could come in at 7 still pretty ticked off, but it was enough for me to not cause a scene becuase i was about ready too
unggg

sorry

thanks again for the rant

*long sighs*
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Hopefully the rest of the week gets a little better. I need to do something really good for myself. I just don't know what.

DayvanCowboy said:
It was a little better....

That is a good deal :)

Lost in the Oilfield stopped in. :) Geez it has been about a year.

Latest posts

Back