What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How an earth can I make everything right?

People talk about choices being the road to progression, this is a logical and proven conclusion but what happens when you no longer have any confidence in those choices?
What happens when your vision will no longer permit you to see beyond a choice?

If hard rhetoric was the key I'd be overjoyed.

I babble to the wind, pay my confusion no heed.:D

I wish I could fall asleep right now. I'm really tired, but I know I will end up just tossing and turning. Looks like I'm staying up till tomorrow evening :/

That I'm an absolutely top guy :D

No lol, but I'm am in a considerably lighter frame of mind than has been the case of late.

Wondering what Caesium is going to watch.

Caesium said:
I'm thinking about watching a movie now :)

I have a recommendation if you like slightly offbeat, obscure flicks. It's a French film entitled "Brotherhood of the Wolf".

wolfshadow said:
I have a recommendation if you like slightly offbeat, obscure flicks. It's a French film entitled "Brotherhood of the Wolf".

Ok, I'll check that out.

Right now I am thinking that I need to eat breakfast.

I'm thinking that I need to go grocery shopping right now since the shops are gonna close for Easter...
And I really don't want to because I know the shops are gonna be packed with people pushing shopping trolleys that look even worse than this..

u16589557.jpg

******* hicks...

Latest posts

Back