What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.smokestikusa.com/about.htm

although i'm sure it's not completly non harmful i mean an excess of nictotine can be bad for you i'm sure but

you know i really wanna try one of these cool e cigs

i mean you get a nicttine buzz and get to feel like a badass without any of the risks of getting cancer

and of course I'm like the worlds biggest fan of pretending to be a badass

:D

That I have just suffered a mammoth anxiety attack but thankfully it's over now and the relief is pure gold.:)

thinking about how much little things can mean...
A hug, a smile, a friendly approach..
Even if they are only 'cyber'....

I should try and get some sleep. No, I should get some work done so I can enjoy the day off tomorrow before I have to work again on Saturday. I'm really tired though. Sleeping will definitely get rid of this feeling I have again.

I'm thinking I'm having a fantastic day,
went for a drive and drove 100mph ( no lie :p)

just to have done it once in my life, don't worry i don't do reckless things like that very often

danced to some good music, little homework, and some food and watching some webovision (tevlvison+web)

i hope everyone is having a good day too

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
I'm thinking I'm having a fantastic day,
went for a drive and drove 100mph ( no lie :p)

Whoa! Look at the speed demon we have here. Please be careful though. That is if you do it another time.

evanescencefan91 said:
http://www.smokestikusa.com/about.htm

although i'm sure it's not completly non harmful i mean an excess of nictotine can be bad for you i'm sure but

you know i really wanna try one of these cool e cigs

i mean you get a nicttine buzz and get to feel like a badass without any of the risks of getting cancer

and of course I'm like the worlds biggest fan of pretending to be a badass

:D

Did you see the pictures? You can't even pretend to be a badass with those things. Lousy cop out, bad-asses aren't afraid of cancer.

i wish there was an immune age.

punisher said:
I can't believe i'm almost 27 and my life is still a load of honeysuckle :(

You're not the only one who thinks like that and is about to soon turn the same age as well. Sorry to be harsh, but get used to it if you can. I'm trying to just hang on.

What I am thinking right now is that I maybe shouldn't have ate as much shrimp and fish tonight.

I'm totally sucking at TF2. I'm tired. I'm lonely. I don't want to go to LA, even just for four days. It's selfish.

My computer is an the very cusp of dying on me so at any moment, internet access could be indefinately terminated because when this one pops it's clogs, it could be an awfully long time before a replacement becomes affordable. I hope that my presence in the ALL community has been more of a positive than negative for the rest of you.

wolfshadow said:
My computer is an the very cusp of dying on me so at any moment, internet access could be indefinately terminated because when this one pops it's clogs, it could be an awfully long time before a replacement becomes affordable. I hope that my presence in the ALL community has been more of a positive than negative for the rest of you.

Thinking about that i wish wolfie will not disappear!!!

Thanks Sammy:D, I'm only going to disappear between the time this PC packs up and a new one arrives, but I'm not abandoning the site.

Nothing on tv.
I am going to pay later for eating these greasy cheetos, but I am so hungry right now.

*yawn*

trying to remember the last time i stayed up til sunrise,

had a very productive evening though,

i watched a hell of a lot of tv watched some dane cook very funny stuff

and took my first attempt at painting, fun, not very great i'll show you guys later
i just like coloring and doing stuff with my hands i just find it very soothing, just enjoy watching the color of the paper change don't really care much about the end result

. zzzz

:)

Latest posts

Back