What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm way too old to be driving a convertible, I need a new ride. VW Camper or Mini Cooper with Union Flag lights? .... What do old people drive? ... mobility scooters?
Reliant Regal
076ef6f4eb707fd8b88482f529cad67f.jpg

bonus: you'll see a bright light and hear the theme song from Mr.Bean when you drive this

I'm way too old to be driving a convertible, I need a new ride. VW Camper or Mini Cooper with Union Flag lights? .... What do old people drive? ... mobility scooters?
Drive what ya want Ken… but this Barbie only likes a convertible… 😂 My grandparents drive like them motorhomes around and camp in wales from time to time.

Meeting a guy that likes me today.He never put me down and asked me on a date and said yes.He is a normal sized guy and seen I deserve better.Also knows about my dwarfism that is medical having a body of a 10 year old girl.

Meeting a guy that likes me today.He never put me down and asked me on a date and said yes.He is a normal sized guy and seen I deserve better.Also knows about my dwarfism that is medical having a body of a 10 year old girl.
Love is in the airrrrr 🥰❣️

As for meee im babysitting my babyyyyy today, shes feeling a little under the weather (i think shes pulling a sickie lolz) but oh well, we all deserve to pull a sickie once or twice!

It's weird to think that night is the natural state of the universe and daytime is only caused by a nearby, radiating ball of flame.

One of the biggest scams in life is your mum saying she won't get angry if you tell the truth.

Ugh. April 20th already. Why is it that the closer it gets to summer and more daylight, the more down I feel? I swear I have reverse SAD disorder. I wish I lived in Narnia under the White Witch's spell where it is always winter. . . .
Take me with you!!!!! And stock up on tea before we go. I'll do the same. You'd probably get it sooner. lol

My friends showed me their new Tesla this weekend. The exterior looks well-put-together, and the interior was very comfy and modern-looking, futuristic even. And I have to say, it goes like hell.

They said that there's less complexity to worry about with maintenance, that the range is decent, and charging the car at home doesn't run up their electric bill that much, and is still cheaper than gas - even if it takes more time to charge, than a gas car takes to fill.

I will always be a fan of the old, gas-powered cars. I'm not ready to give up on functional ram-air hoods and vroom-vroom noises just yet. But I can see how as time goes on and the technology continues to evolve, electric cars are not only going to be a more sensible choice for most people, but also a technologically superior choice as well. In fact I'd say, unless there's an old gas car that you're in love with, and you just want something to drive, you might as well go with electric if you can, and forget about gas prices from here on out.

I don't get house music. I mean, it doesn't really make me mad or anything, but that's the thing, it doesn't make me feel much of anything at all. I don't get the appeal.

I listened to some yesterday, after hearing about all the different kinds of "house" there apparently is. And idk, I didn't hate it, but I was like, "this is 'meh'". I got kinda bored to be honest, and quickly. I mean, no offense to anyone who likes it, by all means like what you like. It just doesn't do it for me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back