What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could undo some of the things I've done... but I never wanted to pretend I didn't do them.

Lol and here's me...day dreaming about the day I get to recline all the way back in an American dentist chair lmao.
You don't recline over the pond? How do they do it?
But yeah, find one who uses laser. You typically don't need needles when you get laser and virtually no pain.

I can't believe that stupid filling fell out. :mad:

If you hurry, you can go for me. My appointment is at 10. (That is 1 hour and 16 minutes from now)

You don't recline over the pond? How do they do it?
But yeah, find one who uses laser. You typically don't need needles when you get laser and virtually no pain.

I can't believe that stupid filling fell out. :mad:

If you hurry, you can go for me. My appointment is at 10. (That is 1 hour and 16 minutes from now)
Not in the fancy chairs you guys have lol I haven't even heard of a laser!! omg... thats it im going to your old dentist lol 😇

I swear everyone is getting shorter.

You don't say! I think you just have a wild imagination.

(hides Shrink Ray behind my back) :whistle: nope, nothing to see here...just me being a totally normal dude, not doing supervillain things like plotting to decrease everyone else's height so gradually that they don't notice, until I tower over every other person on Earth, at which point I'll declare myself king of the world...

You don't say! I think you just have a wild imagination.

(hides Shrink Ray behind my back) :whistle: nope, nothing to see here...just me being a totally normal dude, not doing supervillain things like plotting to decrease everyone else's height so gradually that they don't notice, until I tower over every other person on Earth, at which point I'll declare myself king of the world...
As long as you don't point that thing at me, I haven't seen a thing.

Latest posts

Back