What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making a 13 year old girl's day go much better,told her I am in the plans to adopt her.She has dwarfism like me and knows she will be in a permanent loving home finally.Been in foster homes since she was 10.Customer of ours is her foster mom and told her.I want to adopt her.Got a hold of the social worker and contacted me on Friday

My life is an unmitigated disaster and I need to not repeat the mistakes of the past a third time...

Initially thinking: remember when house prices were realistic. But having now scrolled up through other comments. I'm thinking: doesn't CenotaphGirl have alot of trouble with tradesmen..?
Too many cow boy builders in this country šŸ˜© my own fault, i was supposed to DIY my whole victorian property, iā€™ve only managed to do 2 rooms before i called in the men šŸ™ˆ

We as a planet are never going to realize that the problem isn't so much about how much stuff we are using. It's how many **** people there are on this planet. If we went back to about a million per continent there would be no more global warming or shortages of supplies and natural resources. WAKE UP WORLD!!!!

US: Stop rewarding people for having more kids!!!!! It's not the 50s any more.

We as a planet are never going to realize that the problem isn't so much about how much stuff we are using. It's how many **** people there are on this planet. If we went back to about a million per continent there would be no more global warming or shortages of supplies and natural resources. WAKE UP WORLD!!!!

I think it's both. We need to figure out a way to keep going forwards, but while using renewable resources, instead of things that are going to run out.

That, and there are a lot of people, which only makes the world more competitive - especially while technology requires fewer and fewer people to actually help run the world. I'd really like to see us evolve beyond the competitive worldview, but I think we're still a long way off from that. Most people still think that way works fine. The only way I see them snapping out of it is for things to get so bad that most people realize that competition isn't going to work for them - like needing to be a millionaire, just to live like what used to be just a normal person's life. But too many people are still comfortable, so they won't change their minds.

A customer of mine thinking of me very well and made me laugh.He knows I am a diehard Mopar fanatic,brought me two Mopar parking only signs.

Hmmm ooh lala, question from cennie comingā€¦ Soā€¦. What do you think about doctors sustaining life artificially ? Should they be praised for keeping a 80 year old to live to 85? Should we die more instead of being born more?

Hmmm ooh lala, question from cennie comingā€¦ Soā€¦. What do you think about doctors sustaining life artificially ? Should they be praised for keeping a 80 year old to live to 85? Should we die more instead of being born more?

I know it's for Finished, but I'll weigh in since I feel strongly about this -

I think we absolutely should sustain life artificially. To me that's part of a better way of doing things than survival of the fittest, it's part of being civilized. I know that if it was me and I was really old, I'd be so pissed if the doctors refused to help me and essentially sentenced me to death. I would want to be fixed, if at all possible.

I think what we should do is, instead of making more people, we should focus on maximizing the quality of life for the people we already have.

I know it's for Finished, but I'll weigh in since I feel strongly about this -

I think we absolutely should sustain life artificially. To me that's part of a better way of doing things than survival of the fittest, it's part of being civilized. I know that if it was me and I was really old, I'd be so pissed if the doctors refused to help me and essentially sentenced me to death. I would want to be fixed, if at all possible.

I think what we should do is, instead of making more people, we should focus on maximizing the quality of life for the people we already have.
Im not sure Skafish, the whole point of our life is to die, all other animals all manage to do this successfully apart from us. They have their offspring, and die without aid and do not go extintic without human interference (as side from the silly bird lol) if we lived to a more natural point people that have reached their ā€œexpiryā€ due to natural selectionā€¦ wouldnt be taking up resources the new off spring need. Itā€™s an inevitable fact that we must all one day die, not that anyone shouldnt have been born. Butā€¦ just my opinion, a harsh one, but I cant think of anything worse than denying someone a childhood due to someone not accepting their fate, we all die. Living is a gift, one we should want to share. šŸ˜‡ personal opinion

Latest posts

Back