What are your short-term, long-term goals for now? Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My short term goal is to heal and get over a big failure in my life. Long term goal is to find someone who can love me and accept me for me. Will it be him...I don't know. I hope it will remain long term, this one.

Short term:
- move out of my apartment this month
- move in with my parents next month
- get used to life with my family

Long term:
- uhh...
- ???
- seriously, I got nothing :/

Short term
Shop vegetables and serch for a gift for someone
Visit an Island with relatives tomorrow
Go on this vacation trip my daughters and mum planned as a surprise birthday present
Help my mum with her computer and teach her how to blog and help her buy furniture. Comfort her
Play Diablo
Continue to help myself break lonelyness and others that are disabled physcially or mentally by volonteering at a café
Write on my cooking blog with heritage/ hand me down recipes . need to buy a camera with a tripod

Long term
realize my dream about possibly helping people and myself who suffered from post traumatic distress, depression and/ or shyness/ recluses and loners who doesn't want to be loners. I signed up on a blog developing apps towards that purpose and I hope they will contact me. If not I'll try some other way- need collaborators since I am not a coder.

Short-term
Meditate for 5 minutes
5 minute mobility routine
Run 1 mile outside.
Shower.
Bodyweight fitness workouts at home.
Shower.
Play JS Bach, Piano.
When I come back, I can start reading more science/math books.

Mid-term:
Go to bed at 9PM, wake up at 5 or 6AM.
Learn critical skills, like writing, negotiations, programming, problem solving, mental math.
Get some certificates that I can put on my resume
Learn how to make a website.
Learn programming.

Long-term:
Get a better body
Get a family/partner or make a startup.
Get a bachelor's degree
Read 100 more books, with whatshouldireadnext

Latest posts

Back