what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got up, realized I was out of coffee beans, so I stumbled down to the store with sleep-fogged eyes and a pillow-lined face and bought coffee beans.

Came back, made coffee, drank coffee and looked at the stack of bills and panicked, did a mental version of curling up into the fetal position & sucking my thumb.

Came to, and paid some bills. Realized that "things in my life" are not good. freaked out a bit over that.

Got overwhelmed by sadness, and went to the cemetery where I sat by my son's grave, listening to the wind in the two tall pines by his gravesite, and heard the sound of a pair of mourning doves. I thought, "How appropriate that this cemetery has mourning doves."

Also, I am positive I heard a Whippoorwill there, and I haven't heard one of those since I was a kid. That's all the more eerie considering the myth I heard growing up that Whippoorwills knew when a soul was leaving a person's body. Then too, there was a freshly-dig grave there today awaiting a burial.

And I cried. Cried some more, talked to my son's... ghost? Grave? Disembodied spirit? Myself? Whatever, I was That Crazy Lady in the cemetery talking to thin air. I am her often.

Drove around, freaked out when I saw that the Check Engine light was doing funky things, started to panic, got the kids from school, panicked some more when I realized the stench of burning rubber was growing stronger, called the garage, left a dozen messages with their dad, took Kid #1 to her violin lesson, came home and marveled that the Check Engine light had turned off.

Did some dishes, made some pizza dough, drank about 6 Diet Cokes, started to shake.

I am pretty sure that I will cry again before I go to bed.

Woke up. Had five coffees while watching a bit of tv and going on facebook mobile. Did weight training. Had a delicious protein shake with skimmed milk (yum) and then went straight on to my laptop :D

I slept in, mowed a huge lawn for some cash, and then hooked up with some people and jammed like you wouldn't fuckin believe!!! :D

Woke up late because I forgot to set the alarm. I went to Magic Kingdom at Disney World yesterday. We're going to Epcot today, if we can get moving. We're all sore from walking and rides and stuff.

ohh Disney world sweet nerdy girl be sure to get pictures!!

hah well let's see trying to remeber what time i got up, around two ish then went and got some brunch came back played FFXIII for about an hour, but then i was tired so i took a nap, woke up just in time to get to the cafiteria before it closed ate dinner, went online read some wiki articles on video games then watched youtube videos of video games XD then from 12-4am I played more FFXIII while listening to bad religion XD

then i got back online here read some threads and did a little posting now it's 5:30 it's been over a month since I've been up i have to get up at 12:30 tomorrow lols

ahhh man It's been ages since I could play videogames for that long today was an extremly unproductive and awesome day

Oh yeah should be doing something

got up at 12:30 gfrabbed some brunch with my friend, we we;re then going to play pool, but someone checked out the equipment, then we were going the check out memento, but someone checked that one out too gah! so we settled on checking out mask of zora it was alright, then after that we walked down to the bijou and we saw the girl with the dragon tattoo which was awesome

then I came back messed around on the internet, then my roomate asked if I wanted to try some hookah with some of her friends it was alright, can't really see what all the fuss about it is, but at least i can say I've tried. Also if i get a cold from anyone from that I am going to be soo ******* pissed then i messed around on the internet for a good two hours, ah fresia it's 12am and i was suppose to do homework ah it's not too much i think i can do

Housework.
Penned the chickens into their new pen.
Surfing the internet.
Finished a dress that I'm making for somebody.
Did some gardening.

took my roommate to work, then went to my work to rent avatar early for free before it comes out. then i came home and sat on my computer listening to music for hours and found this place.

are you saying that posting in the game zone is not much? Oh i'm hurt don't you like my company? lol

Latest posts

Back