what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PieBeNice said:
I slept for 20 hours after not sleeping for a while and being all illyful yesterday. It was a fun day, dreamyland ftw.

I slept straight for 36 hours once after a whole week of 2 and 3 hrs sleep lol and I woke up and logged in to chat after that and people were like shocked. I still remember VanillaCreme said "Wtf Zak, that's not sleeping!! that's being in comma!!"

But nyway back to topic. Same old routine. Getting up and logging in and food and going out and coming back and logging in again and now posting this. lol

sounds good sanal

:)

it's 4pm and i just got up f*ck

well i don't really feel like getting up and getting out when it's cloudy and rainy :(

Sanal said:
PieBeNice said:
I slept for 20 hours after not sleeping for a while and being all illyful yesterday. It was a fun day, dreamyland ftw.

I slept straight for 36 hours once after a whole week of 2 and 3 hrs sleep lol and I woke up and logged in to chat after that and people were like shocked. I still remember VanillaCreme said "Wtf Zak, that's not sleeping!! that's being in comma!!"

Lucky.. my little sister wakes me up every 4 hours and asks why im sleeping all day... i end up waking up to tell her to stop asking me then i cant go back to sleep :( I slept almost a day and half then i got up cuz i was tired of sleeping...

My friend was over today.. and was shocked about how gay people did 'it'.. she made me explain it too her and called me a liar. Fun day.... oohh but I baked too :D

Sodium said:
I slept almost a day and half then i got up cuz i was tired of sleeping...

Same here. I got fed up and got hungry lol

I got up early as always.
I went an got a hair cut..
Now I'm doing landry...
I need to clean my pool and mow my back yard again:(

I spoke to my sponsor for a freaken while...He's helping me through some honeysuckle.
Always telling me honeysuckle i don't like to hear and asking me to do honeysuckle i don't like to do:(
Pray...pray...pray. I don't wanna fucken pray for myself.
Pray to Jenni...I don't wanna pray to Jenni..she's fucken dead.
Talk to Jenni..Ask Jenni what would she do or tell me if she was here.
I don't fucken know what the hell Jenni would want me to do...
Errr...wtf...
Jenni would probably say..."wtf " too.

Oh...I actaully said something to my dad today...Wow, that's fucken progress.

well started out slowslow enough got up quite late again

got online complained how my life was feeling dulll

well at least i got out of the house i rode my bike to the movies to see the new transformers movie

stupid lame ass $9 ticket prices

oh well at least i didn't have to pay for snacks

my step sister works at the theater and she gave me some free popcorn and a free soda

i was like omg you can get me free popcorn and pop?!!

ya that was sweet she rocks

and i'm happy to say they were actually right when

my mother and guidance counselors said that good things could come from my father having an affair with a coworker causing a painfully long divorce and causing my mother to go crazy

but then a few years later when my dad got remarried i got cool step sisters
ya,

beats my biological sister

..she's kinda lame

jk

but whatever

so then i came home at a frozen dinner watched the daily show and came here
yay
lol ya so eventful i know

i hope you had an okay or better day too

:)

Blaahhhhhh ****

well got up late again

ate a granola bar and had some juice
got online

then i rode my bike to the pool and swam laps for a half an hour

then i biked to subway for a sandwhich

came home and ate

and that's really all i've done so far

although before i fell asleep this morning i watched will and grace and played my guitar,
i even did a little drawing, and i probably won't do much more cause i'm afraid i'll ruin it
but i'll have you know that so far i've got a very well drawn arm and 3 quarters of a torso

i need a job

well from 12am -1:30 i watched trublood and some of the daily show online while i played the guitar

then from about 1:30-4:30am i played the xbox kotor 2 :)

then from 4:30 to 5 played the guitar

5am-1:30pm zzzzzzzz :)

1:30 -4 onlinezzz :D

4-4:30 ate a granola bar (breakfast finally) had some juice then made some scrambled eggs for lunch

4:30- 5:15 watched tv

5:15-6:30 biked to the pool and swam laps

6:30-8

biked to my guitar lesson then realized today was Monday and not Tuesday so my lesson wasn't today
so i just biked around CR and confirmed my belief that there is nowhere left in the city i haven't biked to i did a little sprinkler hunting, ride around till i find a sprinkler then ride my bike through it ah i miss running and playing in the sprinklers from when i was younger so fun :( ( okay now i feel sad cause that made me think of sunshine cleaning) i knew that f*cking scene was not going to end well :( *cries*
:( on the way back home i pasted by a small lake and it was brilliant, becuase the sun was setting and the reflection of the sun was magnificent

like all those scenic ocean or water pictures of the sun setting with it's reflection in the water
i'm sorry i didn't have my camera with me i was wearing gym shorts and i had no place to put a camera but it was very pretty

8-10

ate a bombpop and took a long ass cold shower then more zzzzzs
because even though it was near the end of the day the temp was still in like the mid to high 80s and in the midwest with our humidity it's like ten degrees hotter

ah man heaven is sitting in a cold shower eating a bomb pop after nearly passing out from heat exhaustion
because man the worst thing about where i live is that i live like on the top of a midwest sububian mountain so where ever i go when i want to get back home there is no road i can take that won't have major steep long ass hill i have to bike up
so i'm tired and i'm hot and i'm almost home, oh but first i have to bike up this long ass hill
my taught me to weave back and forth between each side of the street instead of going straight up is a lot easier almost full prof for going up any hill you know except when there's f*cking traffic

cause i can't just go from side to side when there's a car coming

so about half the hill i had to go straight up

so ya i was feeling kinda light headed by the time i was done
so ya the shower and Popsicle was heaveeeen
then i was really tired so ya i napped for a while

then i (oh i transitioned away from naming the times oh well that's kinda 24 (the show) anyways)

no i should do that like
the following takes place between 4am and 3om

then just show an hour long clip of me just sleeping haha

so then i woke up at ten

and i made a turkey sandwich with some cheetos mm nummy :D for dinner and watched the daily show, then i watched family guy and kinda cleaned up the kitchen then i came back onlinezzz
:D

the end

oh almost forgot i have to go eat my celery for the day :p
and i could really go for some dr. pepper too
i haven't had any kind of soft drink in 3 days! woot go me

thanks for listening to or skimming my ramblings hope your guys's day was good too

:D

So far:

Woke up at 5:30, made some tea, fed the cat.
Gathered up the bills and my checkbook, turned on my laptop.
Ate two slices of peanut butter toast while I write out checks for the stack of bills. I cursed quite a bit as I was doing this too.

After the bills were done, and the checkbook and Quicken mostly reconciled (6:15-ish), I logged on to some websites and listened to the new Cheap Trick cd.

Opened up a Word document and started writing my plot ideas for a few new stories, then I actually *gasp* started writing one of them!

The ex-husband dropped off the girls at 7:30 and since then I've made them snacks, written more of my story, yelled at them to stop fighting, got them drinks, got myself a drink, yelled at them some more before sending them to their rooms just to separate the two of them, did some dishes, picked up some clutter, wrote some more and now I'm contemplating what the hell to make for lunch.

Hell, it's not even noon yet. I still have to fold laundry and vacuum.

I went for my morning walk at 5 in the AM...

I think I better stay in my cave today...it's hot and humid as fresia.
It's going to get up to 112 today. The **** humidnity is at 62% already :(

I just back from the store. I need to chill out for a little while.

The phone finally rang.... I got news that I'd been hired! No more unemployed MiKeY!!!!!

nice mikey! congrats!

and me, woke up late late, now just watching the tube and picking up my friends house untill i go home for dinner and then comeback here to watch the cats and use there internet allllllll night

loketron said:
nice mikey! congrats!

and me, woke up late late, now just watching the tube and picking up my friends house untill i go home for dinner and then comeback here to watch the cats and use there internet allllllll night

My god you're strong

MiKeY said:
The phone finally rang.... I got news that I'd been hired! No more unemployed MiKeY!!!!!

Congrats on the job! That's no little thing in today's economy.

The rest of my day:

I've written 9 single-spaced pages (that's 5,268 words so far) of my short story. Not bad.

I made us all vegan BLTs, fetched the kids more snacks, glowered at the neighbor's jackass yard guys who parked in my driveway (!!! I have personal space and boundary issues *sigh*), griped at the kids for pestering me every 10 minutes for a drink, a snack, or to complain about a pesky sister, watched Arthur with my little girl, uploaded videos that my older daughter made, got them off to their dad's house, ate dinner and finally *deep breath* made myself a G&T.

Latest posts

Back