what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got up around 10 got some breakfast went to my Croatian class
worked for two hours there really wasn't anything to do so i just sat on some boxes and read,
got some pizza and a pop from the food court went to my prinicples of reasoning class
came back worked on homework, then i went to a kickboxing class, man it's fun to hit things
read a little went to a taikron do class, came back ate dinner showered an did homework and now i think i have finished juts into time to go to sleep by 11
tomorrow is my last day of getting up at nine I'm going to miss the money but from then i=on i can sleep till ******* 2pm if i wanted how cool is that very cool i know :D

I told someone how much I weighed today,an ALL member and proceeded to cry and feel ashamed of myself.

Spent all night watching Lost, and now I'm in class. It's 11am and I haven't slept yet.

Spent all night watching Lost, and now I'm in class. It's 11am and I haven't slept yet

very nice nicbor very nice

ahh reminds me of my thanksgiving break all i did other than homework and essays was stay up all night watching buffy online then sleeping in all day

aw other than the ******* heinous reunion with my mother it was quite nice

got up at 12:30 pm sweet very nice
i know thanks
and then i went to a Dr.s appointment and got some blood drawn for blood work
got some brunch

then I went to my earth systems science lecture afterwards i headed back to HC for an early dinner went to my accelrated rhetoric course

got a candy bar and a v8 at the c store
went to hapikido class and did some rock climbing

i got my very fist rock climbing injury , my caught my finger a litl in the carabenery and it started bleeding very hardcore i know thansk

:) came bacl took a logn shower studied fidled online and now it's 12:30 again and i believe i shall be getting to sleep now

gnight :)

nicbor said:
Spent all night watching Lost, and now I'm in class. It's 11am and I haven't slept yet.

you watch lost, that makes you awesome.
im doing the same, im gonna watch last nights episode again prolly before noon.
then i plan to pay some bills, go to the library, and then do nothing the rest of the day

got up at 9ish crazy i know walked downtown to get studyed and fill out a mental health survey foe 30 bucks

came back ate some lunch, found my tire, asked my roomates bf to reattach it, hopefully it works

go him
hooray for roomate's boyfriends yay

then i did some laundry online loitering and a little bit of reading, then jamessone came over and we watched the first half of schindler's list, I've been wanting to see it for a while now. After halfway, we joined our friend nick, and got some snakcs at hy vee came back and played some halo odst i actually did pretty awesome on easy mode, :)

then we finished up schinder's list, sad, but good, it was kinda like running an emotional marathon

took a shower got online and now I'm back here hope everyone is haveing a ggod weekend

gnight

:)

slept, ate, some blood tests, listened to music, thought [a lot ].

Dropped my favorite sunglasses on the pavement, thus scratching them.

Now I have to use my backup, which are very uncomfortable and I hate them.

I keep leaving them in my mom's glovebox when I ride in her car, so I got them out on the way back from picking up dinner tonight and completely forgot they were on my lap when I got out of the car.

****, I really liked those.:(

And I think some bug just bit my inner bicep several times, like right now without me noticing. Now I get to be paranoid over bugs chewing on me while I sleep tonight. fantastic.

It's hard to know what I did today when today sort of melts into yesterday on account of no sleep. :p

----Steve

I watched some Olympic events with my parents, and then I went to a friend's house to watch the men's curling gold medal game (Gold for Canada, yay!) with some high school friends, who I hadn't seen in quite a while. It was great to see them again : )
Aaaaand then I became sad about having to return to my stupid university tomorrow night. Ugh.

Today was pretty good i was woken up a few times in the morning which sucked, but I slept till 12:30

then Jameson and I went out to the shooting range, and I learned how to shot a shotgun today, twas pretty cool, i got a badass bruise on my shoulder too bad my camera isn't working or I'd take a pic and show it too you guys, sometime i want to make a bruises bumps and battlescars thread where we can show off our injuries and stories to one another

so i sot off a ten gauge and a 12 gauge, i was able nick a few of the skeets and i hit the cardboard box a few times which i was pretty proud of, it was a really great day out it was sunny and 60f then we went back to his place, and had some sandwhiches and played some chess, then his parents took us out for some pizza then we went to diary queen and played some more chess and I finnaly beat him at one game. Then we lit off some fireworks. Then we watched lord of the rings ate some popcorn and had a little shot of rum

came back to my dorm and played the guitar a little, gonna go take a shower then hopefully go to sleep

good day

:)

So far, today, I ate a S'mores Poptart. My mind is still kind of spinning mad from having to put up with that damned hockey game for hours.

Thus far, I have had one cup of coffee. And I also remembered to wear clothes before leaving the house.

Got up at aboutttt 6:50am. Hit the snooze for 10 minutes (why, why did I do that).

Got ready for work and ate breakfast in a hurry because i was a bit late.

Drove past a huge accident on the way to work (outside my old uni).

Got one of the last car parks at the park and ride station!

Got onto the train, and was squashed up against a lot of people (at least two mystery people touched my ass, not the kind of wake up call I like).

Talked to KimberleyKat lots.

..... did work ......

Talked to KimberleyKat more.

Went shopping.

Came home and now im talking to KimberleyKat :D

Tried Xtremely hard to wake up...(tired+depressed+anxious as honeysuckle last night)
Shut the behemoth cat up (that is something like hitting the snooze button for 30 mins or so)
Got my fat ass out of that bed and staggered to shower
Refused to eat breakfast
Thought I d bloody better have some
Got some shytty work started

....while talked to Ovid....

Tried to get the work done

Talked to Ovid more....

Talked to Ovid even more..
Passed out till half an hour ago
Now talking to ovid again<.<

Latest posts

Back