what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems that my accomplishment for the day was that i inadvertently insulting.

Not much yet, news, internet, coffee, threw on some "wrenching clothes". I about to head outside and do some work on the car so it is in top form before the upcoming big road trip. Preventive maintenance is an air-cooled VW owner's friend (and curse...).

I joined a cool forum with a nice bunch of crew and I read Lord Of the Rings and am re-training my Ent-voice. Kinda similar to the movie. I think it sounds close to where I want it now.

Got up early; got the kids ready for soccer; made breakfasts for everyone; then soccer was canceled for the 7 year-old but not the 11 year-old so I had to dance around to cheer her up; watched a movie; made Shirley Temples for the girls; did some dishes; made some lunch; took my BFF to the airport; came home, took a 45-minute nap.

woke up late. lay in bed for prolonged hours comatose.
wrote a long email to my dad in an attempt to make peace with the ghosts of my past.

Today just started, but yesterday, I spent 15 hours at Disney World and was awake 21 hours. I am sooooo tired.

Spent all day thinking about a girlfriend who no longer wants to be with me, but claims she still loves me and stays in online contact, probably just to make sure I stay in limbo suffering and never actually find closure...

got up at 10:30am after going to bed at 5 to get breakfast and then do a little a studying with my friend from my reasoning class
then came back to dorm at 1 got brunch with my friend at one thirty, then we watched kill bill two, and a british film with a spophisticated name that i do not fully recall it was pretty goof

then i started a second blog, to chronical my 2nd existencial crisis in a more organized way
then I played a bunch of demos i download on my ps3 from the night before i played the demo wanted and tom clancy's hawx-- that demo was fun I've never played any fighter jet games before funess
then i fuckes around online brtwsing locats and watched a bunch of key of awesome

then i rocked out on the guitar and watched the daily show, and it is now 4:23

and i will probably be getting up 11am to study again
then i have to do a lab and a retoric essay by tuesday

**** it

but you know other than that honeysuckle
great day

:D

..........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have worked out, had a snack, gone to the grocery store, and spread naughty rumors about Cheaptrickfan.

Why is it that so many people at the grocery store feel the need to park their cart in the aisle so no one can get around them and then stand there staring at items. Then they look shocked and offended when you ask them to move it over. I mean seriously, what is wrong with these people? How hard would it be to park your cart off to the side a little and leave enough room for another cart to go by.

all im going to do today is take my roommate to work and then probably watch like 2 discs of season 2 of the terminator the sarah connor chronicles. i am finding it so hard to get into a video game lately. i am just waiting for alan wake and red dead redemption.

Fed the chickens and gave them fresh water, collected the eggs.
Went shopping to cheer myself up because I was, and still am, miserable today (bought 'The My Little Pony G3 Collector's Inventory' by Summer Hayes, 2 new My little Ponies, a cute Babycham deer I found in an antiques store, Bizarre magazine, new shoes, 'Crash' by JG Ballard, 20 L&B cigarettes).
Saw my sister and my lovely 8 month old nephew, they visited us all this afternoon and it was lovely.
Did some gardening.
Sewing.

i think i broke my recored of staying up for for 35 hours straight

watched youtube videos and hung out online got started a little on my essay. did that until about 3am, when i was hungry so i biked across campus in the rain to the imu to get some free food, worked more on my essay for 3 hours then i got some breakfast printed out my lab and started my quest in search of a meterstick,

( i needed one for my lab) which was kind along, and might i just add, god **** people in the math building are bithces they won't let you use anything unless it's for a math class

ohh you want this you want this yardstick,

yes please
well no this is only to be used for math classes

fortunatly i found one in the other building
so i did a little mini scavenger quest for measurments of the width's of creeks in differnet areas and honeysuckle

and dude fresia man I got pulled over by a police man for running a red light ON MY FREAKIN BIKE!

dude are you serious I've been running ******* red lights on my bike since i was 4

cyclists are above the law man

well at least we're above the laws of traffic man

the man's just trying to bring us down

dude the ticket ws going to be 80 bucks fortunatly he gave me a warning

so ya then i did my lab,
tried working on my essay some more then i went to my docters appointment at 11

got lunch tried working on my essay some more, watched the big bang theory and chuck
turned in my lab, then i was feeling existensial, so i went on a long bike ride
it was nice
came back got dinner and I finally kinda finished my essay after hours of extremly slow work i have no idea how it took me so long to write this stupid last essay of the year
stupid rhetorc
hopefully I'll pass

and by the way thankyou so much cheaptrickfan for proofreaing my essay and helping me out that was really awesome of you

:D

and ya I'mm hopeing to go like shower and perhaps even get some sleep

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

brains

today was pretty good i slept until 2pm got online for 2 hours then I rode my bike to the pool and swam laps for an hour
then i got a strawberry malt, went over to my granparents house had dinner and played cards came home and took a long shower got some chips and just finished watching toy story 3 online

I'm so full of heartwarming pixar feeling right now *tear*

Just like yesterday, the day before, the day before and the day before...surfing the net aimlessly.

Cleaning out boxes.

I jogged to the mall, picked up a bottle of water and jogged back home.

I went birding at Top Hill Nature reserve. It's a nature reserve built alongside a Yorkshire Water Pumping Station with reservoirs, rivers, drains and marshes. Was very good except for going on what I thought was a short cut to get back to the car for lunch ended up being a one and a half hour detour going the long way round!

i went to summer school, took notes in living environment, and exercised in gym. then i went home, used my laptop, ate, took a shower, and i'm still on it now. tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday though, so gonna celebrate it with him and some close friends ^o^!!

I watched bbc news 24... a 1 hour interlude for ncis at 9... then bbc news 24.

Apparently they're surprised some Taleban leaders have been hunted down and killed "without a proper trial".

like wow, srsly? jkn me. SRSLY??

Haven't we got better things to worry about? (Well ok I haven't, obviously, but they should do.)

Latest posts

Back