what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woke up, showered, got dressed and ready for work, ate a yogurt on my ride to work, arrived at work, got to work, ate chicken for lunch, drank coffee afterwards, and now i'm so bored i'm starting to feel sad. my boredom is making me sad. my boredom is making me... sad.

I've had a headache pretty much all day. I was contacted by a client who wants some work finished by early next week. I feel broken yet strangely up to the challenge. I want to say, 'Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!'

studied, or more like played at it.

Woke up. Ate left-over fettuccini alfredo with grilled chicken :D. Did the dishes. Watched From Paris with Love on stagevu. Organized text books for new semester. Wasted time on the internet (which is ok considering I will be working my ass off once new semester starts Monday). Called home. Messed around with some calculus review. Relaxed on my couch. lol. I had a busy summer, so for the last week aside from moving into my new apartment and taking care of small things I've been lounging around most of the time.

Yesterday was hell:

I rode bike 1 mile to bank. Got cash advance for rent (broke until financial aid credit in September). Rode bike back towards apartment and went to post office to mail rent sooner. Rode back to apt. Lots of hills etc. and I only just got the bike so am still not sure about shifting gears etc. Decided to finally do laundry for first time here (after 1 week). Bagged up all laundry and walked 1 block to laundromat that my landlord said was open. It was closed down. Walked back to apt. Called shuttle service and went to laundromat 5 miles away. Did laundry. Took shuttle back home. 3 hours for f*cking laundry... lol. A hell of a day.

Took the dog out for a run up the field....then noticed out the corner of my eye that a white label (the one with the size and 'washing your garment' instructions) was hanging there at the side of my top....only about the size of my thumb but it felt like it was flapping away in the wind. I was obviously half asleep when I got dressed this morning, so not to draw attention to myself I went behind an oak tree, took my top off, turned it outside in and shoved it back on again before anyone saw me standing there in my undiewear!
And now I have returned home for lunch, a very much needed corned beef and tomato sandwich. And a bag of salted crisps.

went to GNC to buy more protien powder, creatine, and glutamine, but...

they don't carry my brand of glutamine....

and they're prices are really, really, ridiculously expensive.

then i went to whataburger and ate a bacon and cheese whataburger with a jalapeno on the side.

Shhh! don't tell my co-workers! i'm supposed to be on a diet! ;)

today, i had a haircut, it was so long and half of my hair was dead so now it looked much better and so much shorter. then i had a driving lesson, i was driving in the town and stalled few times. i have been learning to drive for almost 7 months and still struggles with parallel parking. i got home on time to watch eastenders then waterloo road with 2 mug of hot chocolates, small bar of chocolate and cherries

hi Sherry, if i still had my t.v. connected i would join you for Eastenders and hot chocolate:) i just buy dvds now. i'm thinking about ordering the Eastender set.

Woke up late after a whopping 11 hour sleep
Wrote down the two dreams that I remembered having
Went on ALL to skim the forums for interesting posts
Read my library books
Ended up falling asleep while practicing astral projection
Woke up again and ate
Sorted my CDs: trying to clear out the ones I don't like to make room in my room
Took my girlfriends dogs out for walk
Talked to my brother on the phone for two hours
Finish the poem I started last year
Will go to sleep soon

dude today was awesome

I got up at 6:30 ( alittle less awesome)

biked down to wallgreens during a crazy ass thinderstorm got a ride from a meetup member drove 3 hours to minnisota, went splunking in the niagara caves which was sick (awesome) I'll have to post some pics when they get added to the site

the cave went down to about 200 feet below the surface and there was a waterfall in the freaking cave !

then we stop for some lunch which was pretty good, then we did some geo cacheing searching
went out by the bluffs, and waded across a few streams

then we went and saw another waterfall above ground, and we got to climb up this crazy steep hill and then you could climb up on to these limestone cliffs which was sweet, and we pretty much just did honeysuckle like that all day

and now I am eating a sandwhich

:)

Got up at 7am, got kids going, took one to preschool, took one to the doctor's office, then homeschooled two kids for a few hours, picked the one from preschool, took a nap, went to the library, took care of the dogs, cleaned the kitchen, made dinner, realized we had no water, called well guy, fixed pump (myself), made apple crisp (yuck!), then watched tv, had sex, watched some more tv and now I am here. Problem is all my days are basically the same. Ever experience Ground Hog Day?

woke up at 9 *groans*

played the guitar for about 20mins before getting ready, then I biked to campus and had classes for 4 hours straight dude when I came back someone put a ******* parking ticket on my bike

what the fresia IC really??

dude I'll lock my bike up whereever the f*ck I want it's not going to damage the tree, besides trees are nature's bike locks, it's what the indigenous people use to use to lock up their bikes before the advent of the the modern bike rack

besides, they need bike racks at jesup, I'm not going to lock up my bike at a bike rack, and then walk 30 freaking feet to the building shez that's absurd

besides when are they going to realize that cyclists are above the law

haha i don't know why, but whenever it comes to bikes, I instill this crazy bike gang we can do whatever we want mentality,

fresia the rules of gravity, I'll make the jump across the river

haha then I stopped by sonic to get a cheeseburger since I hadn't eaten anything all day

came home watched some tv, worked on a few problems of my stats homework until I got stuck then I took a little nap and read 2 comic books then I went to a meeting for the late night canoe trip on friday, then I biked along the trail behind the apt, it was fun, but still pretty nuddy, came back showered ran an errand for pop.

ate a burnt sandwhich ( i can't really cook :( ) watched tv, then I read about 20 comic books until now

which was awesome

god x men is ******* awesome!!

<3 laura kinsley XD

then I suppose it would be wise to maybe go to sleep soon,

(**** you body for needing sleep in the midst of so much awesome)

hope tomorrow goes well gonna have a honeysuckle ton of homework to do

good night :)

Today I did lots and lots and lots of housework. Then I ate lunch and spent time playing with and feeding my new kitten. ^_^

Latest posts

Back