what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got up around 11am-ish.
Fed my chickens and kitten.
Tidied up a bit.
Did some sewing and embroidery.
Drank lots of tea.
Tried to get away with eating as little as possible.

I went to walmart. I looked for the cheapest mp3 player I could get. They had one for 30 bucks. I pondered, but then decided against it. Then I went to Safeway looking for apple cake, success failed to find me again. Now I am just sitting home, bored. Gonna be a boring weekend. Can somebody pm me?

Had college from 09:30am-02:30pm today.
Lots of course work got done today. :)
Then I walked into town and did a bit of shopping and bought a few things (Fortean Times magazine, Bizarre magazine, a T-shirt, a belt because my other one crumbled (it was brand new and worn only 3 times WTF?! o_O ), a book for my mum, 10 L&B cigarettes, 2 80's My Little Ponies I spotted in a charity shop window (I love, love, love Hasbro's My Little Pony, especially the original 80's ponies)).
Waited ages drinking tea with no milk in a little café for my bus home (all of us waiting for that particular bus ended up having to wait ages for it because it had broken down).
Re-haired the bald old 80's My Little Ponies.

Went to the dentist. Popped in an asian food shop, got some steamed buns. Watched as my dwarves threw their lives away in a battle against tundra wolves and blizzard men in DF. Afterwards, watched some Brisco...now, I'm browsing the forums and steering away from political discussion. Thinking of spending the evening listening to music and drawing.

EDIT:

To clarify, DF stands for Dwarf Fortress, a dwarf nation sim game. General idea is to keep your dwarves from dying and intoxicated so they can work their beards off for some megalomaniac sitting on the throne demanding items that cannot be made, which usually result in innocent workers getting jailed or beaten to death. If the goblins don't get them first...

Got up, shoveled some snow, showered, fed the cat, went to work where I sat at my computer like some Technological Age galley slave writing copy for 8 hours, crawled home in heavy traffic hampered by a snow squall, fed the kids, fed the cat (again), put the kids to bed, wrote and messed around online.

Bedtime soon so I can start it all over again at 4 am tomorrow.

I was sleeping the day away and then i woke up and found out that my new visa card dident work in the store because i forgot that the new pin code will be sent to me in few days after i activated it..DOH !

So i had to run home to my mom like a littel child and ask for money :D

got up at 11:30 and made it to my philosophy class ( my friday schedule is ******* awesome)

went to the cafiteria and got some food went to the computer lab got online and worked a little on a lab

went downtown picked up the new x23 comic yay, got a present for a friends birthday went to the rec center went climbing for about a half hour, then i met with some friends for dinner, then we played some board games then we went and saw the new harry potter movie, and i cried again at the end :(
i was the only one who cried, appearntly i'm the only person there with an actual soul

lols

i mean OMFG it's soo ******* sad man

it's so **** sad

D;

but other than that today was a good day

aw man my legs are tired I had an intense but good weekend

so pretty much stayed up until 7;30 am today, I watched an episode of modern family and the big bang theory, watched youtube videos,
then I played the guitar for about 3 hours my ears are severly damaged from playing with my headphones on with high volume,

so slept from about 7:30-11:30

then I went on a 6 mile hike around the lake it was really nice, although it was pretty slippery with the snow and i slid and ended up getting a small bump on my leg but hopefully I should be alright ( hypocondriact thinking it's going to have to be amputated :O)
but ya the snow made it a work out for the legs but it was really nice :)

then I came home got groceries ate lunch took a shower and took an epic nap, it was pretty nice,

got up, ate dinner watched tv and few episodes of the daily show and then I finished up one of my labs for the week, which is good but i still have a lot more reading to catch up on

..midterms!! GAHHHH!

but no other than that it was a fun weekend :)

I woke up, showered, and dressed...what more do you want?

Seriously, I am going to an arts and crafts social club for the first time today, and I have a lot of anticipatory anxiety. That will take up most of my day. Aftwards, I am having dinner with my Sister's Family and going to watch the old movie, "Cool Hand Luke" with Robert Redford.

Exciting life, huh???

Well, it is a life so I shouldn't complain!

Achy all over. Been hauling stuff pretty much the whole of last week and today, and finally got my computer set up in my new apartment, and enjoying a brief respite from my toils. Any more and I'm getting muscle cramps, I'd wager.

Also popped by the local barbershops, seems like they're all in on the same cartel, each having same prices all over, and barbers happily recommending the other ones in the neighbourhood. Fishy. Still, got a haircut in consideration to the (hopefully) upcoming job interview I got this week. Antsy.

Also dug out my old mp3-player, since I managed to dunk my newer and more expensive one into my mug of water last night. Pretty crossed about that, but at least I did have a spare, so it's not all lost.

WishingWell said:
Exciting life, huh???

It must be. I was planning on watching "Cool Hand Luke" next week but i don't know any crafts social club so i will miss out on that part. Sounds like it will beat my day.

Did some work then pruned some apple trees and lilac bushes then bumped some threads.

worked 3 hours, long due shopping 2 hours, 3 km of walk just because, 15 washing machines, opened all drawers and folded 100s of clothes, washed hair, cleaned kitchen, perhaps it was too much?

Latest posts

Back