what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played Minecraft, canceled appointments, did some laundry, played with the cub, watched Supernatural, painted some more of the mural.

Went to work, cooked tea, now watching a fake Prince Harry date 12 American girls, reality tv gets weirder and weirder.

Got home today, at the end of my trip to northern California. Amtrak is good as mass transit goes but travelling by train will take it out of you. I was gonna take a bath but the tub is dirty from a dye job I did before leaving...so I just crashed instead.

My dentist's appointment got cancelled so I got to keep my last wisdom tooth for a few more days. That's about it haa

Broke my new-year resolution. What can we do to resolve this problem of loneliness? I've been here for hours and I don't feel any less lonely.

Lots. And yesterday.

Clearing out my desk and belongings Part 2. Finished clearing them off today. This is for real now..
Also went to get some birthday gifts for my best friend.
And sneezed the entire day away as well. Thanks to the cleaning up at work.

I went and bought a car with my dad because he hates negotiating, so I did it for him; by the time we left, the salesman (Hi Shandor!) hated me...

I went out for lunch and then walked around an historic town.

I did a bit of shopping.

I went to Lowther Castle and took a few photos on my mobile phone.

I mowed both my lawns and trimmed both the hedges with my new hedge trimmer.

I did all my laundry etc.

Good day.

Power was out for about 24 hours, so I lit candles and sat in the dark, listening to the storm outside and classical music on the radio while I waited for it to come back on.

Spent the day with the most amazing woman....I feel stuff long buried inside me awakening.

Had a meeting with the dean of my college, which went well. Off to see the dentist and then maybe get new glasses made.

Latest posts

Back