What do I do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Musicalpsycho

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to put it.

A few years ago a good freind of mine (or so I thought) betrayed me to get in with another group of freinds. This led to bullying and harrassment from large numbers of people from school, from the people I knew outside school and some whom I'd never met before. Anyway, so I was completely isolated, but even a year or two after it stopped and most of the people have moved on I still feel isolated.

I spend more and more time at home watching TV, listening to music etc and keep telling myself that I don't need people, that there's some other source of motivation to get me through my A levels and on to university. But I can see now that we all need relationships, I've just left it so long that I'm completely alone. I decided today to change that, I'm just not sure how. I go to a guys' school which makes it more difficult to meet girls, I go to a youth group but they're all younger than me now. Where do I go? What can I do? How can I end this situation that makes me want to die every time I see a happy couple or a group of freinds?

Thankyou if you've bothered to read this far, it's just so unbearable now, I'm desparate for something, anything to make this better.

Hi,
The only way is to get in 'groups' activities, clubs, church, or boys club, just what ever it is, but find a clique that shares in the same hobbies, ideas, and likes the same as you.
If you are shy, it will be a little more difficult for you.. but if you are all out there, and outgoing, you will have no problem fitting in.

*hugs*

Sports could help, high school sport teams do a lot a activities together. Clubs, you said youth group so i guessing church? See if your school has a religious club, or if your school has JROTC. I joined this year and its a great way to meet new people and has special teams within it that do different types of activities.

Latest posts

Back