What do you expect?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

unkn0wn

i was wondering...many of us have problems with friends...
I would like to know:

1.what do you expect from a friend?
2.how would you treat your best friend?
3.how do you know that a person deserves your attention?
4.how do you know that a person deserves being your friend?
5.how do you know that a person deserves your love?

what do you think?

6.why people ignore you?
7.why people are afraid of you?
8.why people don't want to be your friend?
9.why you think you're not as good as other people?
10. what makes you not to try being the best???

i think that answering to these questions you will be more confident in yourself and you will see that you should think seriously about this

So... let's try !!!

Here we go.

To be loyal, respectful, and caring.

Respectfully and kindly.

When I see he's a good person.

When he's respectful.

I think that nobody wants my love.

what do you think?

6.why people ignore you?
Because I'm dumb. Because I ignore them. Because they push me away if I don't ignore them. Because I have nothing to give. Because when I got something they stole everything.

Because I'm afraid of them.

Because I don't want to be their friend, since we have different ideas of what friendship is.

Because I was born wrong.

10. what makes you not to try being the best???
Because when I try I fail.

:( that's kind of sad...

you shouldn't think like this... first: Thank God you were born healthy/normal (thats why nobody shouldn't ignore you)
second: you shouldn't think you cant give nothing to other people, everybody can be nice, friendly

"I think that nobody wants my love"
totally wrong! believe me!!!

I agree that everyone wants your love. Your smile can make a person's day!

unkn0wn, my life is indeed kinda sad and bitter.
I was born healthy, sure, and that's good. But I've learnt that people ignore you if you haven't got something they want. And I haven't got anything that most of the people want.
When I've been nice, friendly-even caring!- girls pushed me away. They definitely didn't want my love. I think maybe I gave it to the wrong people, although I also think that you can be wrong once, even twice, but the third time... if someone pushes me away again, well it means there's some problem with me.
Anyway, as a result, now I refrain from giving my love to anybody else. I prefer sadness from being lonely to sadness from being pushed away.
Thanks anyway for support.

unkn0wn said:
:( that's kind of sad...

you shouldn't think like this... first: Thank God you were born healthy/normal (thats why nobody shouldn't ignore you)
                                        second: you shouldn't think you cant give nothing to other people, everybody can be nice, friendly

"I think that nobody wants my love"
  totally wrong! believe me!!!

Hi lonelygirl,
I wish I could be so optimist, but lately i see everything black.
When I go out I don't meet many friendly people. Except for my old friends, the others are indifferent at best. I don't smile at anyone.:( I can laugh but I don't smile.

lonelygirl said:
I agree that everyone wants your love. Your smile can make a person's day!

Keeper,

Are you just going through a depression right now? Your depressed mood can keep you from feeling pleasure and being able to smile. Your smile and your open body language and positive energy is what will attract friends and lovers toward you. Being relaxed whilst in public, smiling at girls and joking with men, is what will help ease the loneliness. Just remember and try. Parts of this is mental--and what the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Hugs,

LG

I am, LG.
But I will try to do what you suggested me to do, because I know that It's the only way to win depression.
Thanks,
Hugs!

lonelygirl said:
Keeper,

Are you just going through a depression right now? Your depressed mood can keep you from feeling pleasure and being able to smile. Your smile and your open body language and positive energy is what will attract friends and lovers toward you. Being relaxed whilst in public, smiling at girls and joking with  men, is what will help ease the loneliness. Just remember and try. Parts of this is mental--and what the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Hugs,

LG

Hugs back,

Wishing you the best! I hope you can just be relaxed enough in your body language and your energy to attract some friendly, nice people into your life--I know you can do it!

Thank you lonelygirl!
I hope so too. I've made errors in my past, surrounding myself of insane/false people. Maybe now it's the friendly/nice's turn. Though, every time I go out I always spot those people which come from my past and haunt my life like ghosts. The sight of them is like poison to me. And I wonder what can I do against it, until I will move away from this town.

lonelygirl said:
Hugs back,

Wishing you the best! I hope you can just be relaxed enough in your body language and your energy to attract some friendly, nice people into your life--I know you can do it!

Can you move from that town? Seriously! Life is so short. We only get one go-that we know of. How about trying a new place just to see what it's like. Also, traveling lends perspective and lessens the troubles of our day to day lives.

I can move from here, though I don't know yet if I can move for good. Next year I will spend 6 months abroad too. But I fear after those 6 months I will be back here and things will get even worse.

lonelygirl said:
Can you move from that town? Seriously! Life is so short. We only get one go-that we know of. How about trying a new place just to see what it's like. Also, traveling lends perspective and lessens the troubles of our day to day lives.

I think that going abroad will really put your troubles into perspective. Especially going to a place like India, where there is hunger, and real poverty. We feel so lucky to come back to our cushy lives. We don't know what it is to be hungry, or to have to work really, really hard.

I would like to know:

A person that is there for you

With the same respect I feel I need to be treated

I am a confused on this; I never feel someone deserves my attention

Someone that will listen to me, and put up with me I guess

What is love?

What do you think?

6.why people ignore you?
Because they can, and I usually not make eye contact.

Few are afraid of me. You first have to acknowledge my existence  in order to be afraid.

They already have their click, and group of friends they formed while growing up. I am not welcome in a group already established.

Because I am not, plain and simple.

10.What makes you not to try being the best???
When you have given your best all your life only to be consistently reminded you will never abtain a certain level of expectations. You decide it is easier on oneself to give in and no longer try.

you've made some serious mistakes there ;)
What is love?
Because I am not, plain and simple.

for question #5 look some of my posts on other topic's and you'll find out what is LOVE (theoretically )
for question #9 look in your brains and heart and you'll find out why you are much more better than other people !!!

and one Advice from me: Stop being so pessimist and try to kick some ass :cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool: ( i don't know why I gave you this advice but you can try it.. ;) once it helped me VERY much ;)

Latest posts

Back