What do you feel?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayRx

Reaction score
I'm new here and just want to know what do you feel when you're being here?

I sometime have fun, sometime sad.

Ray

I knew I was in trouble cause I was emotionally shut down-not good. So after yrs of counciling Im doing some what better. If I start to cry which is almost never, I can't shut it off for hrs cause I've shoved all the honeysuckle down deep inside
for years. And when it rears it's ugly head I'm in trouble. Anyone experience something like this?

Jicky said:
I knew I was in trouble cause I was emotionally shut down-not good. So after yrs of counciling Im doing some what better. If I start to cry which is almost never, I can't shut it off for hrs cause I've shoved all the honeysuckle down deep inside
for years. And when it rears it's ugly head I'm in trouble. Anyone experience something like this?

That would be me I had never cried for almost 20 years and never had laughed only smile which I think they were fake. I never be angry and I still don't really know how I can be angry. Now crying a lot, be able to laught and sometime have a big laugh, have feel angry but still don't really know how to express it.

Hope counciiling is work out for you.
Ray

RayRx said:
I'm new here and just want to know what do you feel when you're being here?

I sometime have fun, sometime sad.

Ray

I feel "authorized" to be here, but also that I don't fit in. F#*king strange, ain't It? Like I'm not good enough.

I feel (to varying degrees and in no particular order): accepted, frustrated, limited, inexperienced, privileged, pleased. And a million and one other things.

sometimes it makes me happy because i realize im in the company of like minded people. sometimes it makes me sad because it reminds me why im here in the first place. more happy times than sad times though.

Tex Is Lost said:
I feel "authorized" to be here, but also that I don't fit in. F#*king strange, ain't It? Like I'm not good enough.

I think that good enough so I replied you this. F strange or not I don't know but I like to be strange somehow. What I can do best, is to blend in and accept myself as who I am.

edgecrusher said:
more happy times than sad times though.

I hope I will be there someday.

incommunicado said:
I feel like a cookie, but wait, how does a cookie feel?

Crumbly, but not too powdery on the margins. After all, he holds his self-respect dear to him.

Ray they say depression is anger turned inwards. I think there is a lot of truth to that. Try some art work or pool shooting something to vent that anger or it will bite you in the backside when you least expect it-speaking from first hand knowlege. The first step is recognize you have a prob and then idenify it. So you've come quite a ways already. Keep up the positive thoughts Ray.

Latest posts

Back