What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might sound ego but what I like about myself is in fact.. myself.
Sure there are some qualities I wish I had, like being social and even more confident, but overall I like myself, both personality and looks.

I know very well that I'm a nice person and I like my own company.
That doesn't mean I want to be alone though lol fresia that :p

I like my intelligence and determination. If I want something, I get it through hard work and a little creativity. I also like that I am odd and different than most people. Eccentric is a good word to describe me.

oddly enough, what i like of myself is also what i hate.

i like being smart, because i can figure out things that other people don't imagine, but those things often hurt me.

i like being a good guy, always kind and ready to help without asking anything in return. but then again, people just tend to exploit me (dunno if it's the right word...)

i like being tenderhearted (again, dunno if it's the right word to say it, blame google translator) but it also hurts more.

sometimes (well, quite often tbh) i wish i'd just be like the average-guy... you know, like the typical ******* from school, the one that seems to have no feelings, that is rude, that is stupid but that is ofted admired and loved by people (and girls :p)

but then i remember i hate that kind of people, that in this world there are very few people with a good heart and i like to be one of them. so i just try to keep going hoping that someday i'll find someone able to see and appreciate how i really am.

I like that I am good looking from the physical point of view. I like that I am different from a lot of people and do try to change what is the same. I like that I am logical instead of emotinoal, but still able to use empathy.

I have three good friends: George (neighbour), Elena (70 miles), Rhonda (5521 miles).

I had to stop and think for a while...
Got too used to thinking about the negative things about myself, rather than the positive, so this definitely kicked my mind into action.

But I guess I like my voice...I get a few compliments now and then because I sound gentle, soft-spoken etc.

It has its bad and good, but mostly good I guess...I haven't scared any children yet. :p

I like my level of motivation/drive, and that I seem to be naturally pretty empathetic. They can both certainly be double-edged swords as I can be a little obsessive-compulsive about things and can be quite emotional but I think overall they're positive attributes that really help me out.

I second the radiating aura!! :D

I'm quite delusional sometimes, I like that, it's like for a moment I'd think I'm the best of the world, and everything is possible with me, then the next second reality hits and I'm back to square one, but that doesn't stop me at all!

hi there...

Love yourself so you know how to love others

I love my musical abilities,
I love that I am social enough to have gotten real cool friends
I love that others think of me as a kind, generous person

I like that I don't have to worry about fear. I am just not afraid of anything. I know that may sound weird and possibly a bit cocky but that is how I feel. (Except girls of course Terrified of beautiful girls. :p)

I like my accent. My friend on skype said my accent is awesome and she loves it, and another friend I speak to on the phone said its sexy :D

(I need to sort out the settings on Vent, so I can talk on that.)

I'm creative and such. Have good humor.

What I don't like. My long nose, big ears, beady eyes, skinny body, and the fact that my parents control my life at age 20.

Physically: I have nice eyes.

Other: I'm wicked schmaht. <--Now if only I could parlay that into a job which I love, I'd be golden.

cheaptrickfan said:
Physically: I have nice eyes.

Other: I'm wicked schmaht. <--Now if only I could parlay that into a job which I love, I'd be golden.

first off, id just like cheaptrickfan to know i love the word 'schmaht'!

now...i love the fact that im almost done with school, and i did well. that makes me hapy and brightens my future!!

loketron said:
first off, id just like cheaptrickfan to know i love the word 'schmaht'!

now...i love the fact that im almost done with school, and i did well. that makes me hapy and brightens my future!!

Thanks, and congrats! :)

Latest posts

Back