What Do You Regret The Most In Life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being shoved down the stairs by my ex the day he grabbed my children from me and ran out the door. I had every right to dial 911, but didn't have the strength or belief in myself to do it. It all ended badly for me (long story). He got the children forever.

I don't know if I already posted here or not, but I don't regret anything. I feel I possess merits that I would not have if my life didn't happen exactly the way it did. I do feel I would be happier if I had access to better education options growing up, but being home schooled in an online system has taught me a lot as well. Gotta take the good with the bad, and work on making the bad better.

LonelyInAtl said:
Getting married to the demon ***** from hell.

LonelyinAnt, I'd think you were my Husband saying that, but he died.

Regrets? I am going to say nothing, because I am where God wants me to be, and if it weren't for the things that I did or what happened to me, I wouldn't be right where I am. I can't change the past anyway. If anyone has a clue how to do that, please let me in on it!

that huge last line of coke (1/2 gram) after an all-day spree on superbowl sunday back in 1997

telling my little sister that the trip to florida wasn't fun, knowing that she was a blabbermouth

getting into the mustang with the other four guys and not getting out before we went around the curve at 85

that one particular hit of white blotter on a cold january day years and years ago

ever offering to give her a ride home, ever trusting her, ever telling her i loved her

the way i messed off my entire high school education and blew insane amounts of potential up in smoke

ever taking that bartending job

leaving that note for scott

not stomping that ************ into the ground after he suckerpunched me

the way i broke up with my first real girlfriend

- these are some of the things i regret, but i wouldn't take any of them back, because if i did, i wouldn't have those closest to me now

I always thought I regretted moving. And then moving again. And then again. And just sticking around, ever, anyways.
But all I actually regret is not moving ON. =/ Instead of just getting on with things like my siblings and parents, I hated the place I ended up in and refused to accept I was there...which is pretty stupid. -.-

I mean, the bullying and all isn't something I like, but I've got that everywhere, so I shoulda been used to it.

I just missed Canada and instead of dealing with it I decided to ***** and whine and mope about it and feel sorry for myself. -.-
Which is stupid.

Ramble ramble ramble... -.-

Latest posts

Back