What do you spend most of your time doing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chair

What do you spend most of your time doing?

I spend most of my time surfing the net, listening to music, reading literature and watching films.

Doodling, you'd think the amount of time we spent typing on the internet and doodling would make us writers and artists.

sleep, work, computer time, and transporting (driving walking riding bike.) those are my top 4. overall i believe i sleep more then anything.

Working - Obviously ^^
Sleeping - Way too much
Some time in front of the computer - Listening to music. Looking at new music. Spending some time on this forum
Watching a movie - I watch maybe one movie every night when I'm not working
Cooking - I like cooking. It takes some time, but it's worth it. I hate fast-food

Currently, mostly school work. Have not made many friends where I am currently at.

most of my time is spent riding the metro. it takes so long to get from one place to another.
which make me spend so much time in the public where i don't belong.
otherwise i would spend a whole day, browsing thIS site, then watching one show after the other, back to browsing this site.

algebra, i like me that algebra stuff. i want more and more of it. fortunately they let me have more and more of it. i dream of it. i wake in the morning working on problems even though i don't know what the problem is. trying to solve it anyway. maybe it is the same ones that i go to sleep thinking about. there is nothing else that i would rather do.

Minus said:
algebra, i like me that algebra stuff. i want more and more of it. fortunately they let me have more and more of it. i dream of it. i wake in the morning working on problems even though i don't know what the problem is. trying to solve it anyway. maybe it is the same ones that i go to sleep thinking about. there is nothing else that i would rather do.

Oh, my gosh. That was so hot. Say it again.

Work and keeping my mother from dropping dead occupies a large portion of my week.

Sorry if that's dull. I used to have a life.

school work; trying to pass..

LOL i swear thought the same thing; But I'm married so I can't say it ..that's too funny that we thought the same thing lol.

post script(the things you say are hotter AirBug :p)

nerdygirl said:
Minus said:

Oh, my gosh. That was so hot. Say it again.

on my room, online, reading comic books, drawing, writing fanfiction, or just thinking about unrelated things.

Sleeping, definitely. And thinking (I do that way too much). Other than that, probably gaming followed by listening to music.

Latest posts

Back