What does awesome look like?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
09_Jeff-Hardy-DVD-8.jpg

What is this?

WildernessWildChild said:
VanillaCreme said:

What is this?

This would be a wrestling show. Jeff Hardy performing a Swanton Bomb on his (real life) brother Matt Hardy. The woman in the background is Lita (Amy Dumas), who was at the time dating Matt Hardy (in real life), and is performing the duties of a referee in this match.

Having 'elbow sex' to the Time Warp with my lovely (roller derby) wife on her(actual) wedding day-THAT was pretty darn AWESOME!

2ef3x54.jpg

VanillaCreme said:
VanillaCreme said:

What is this?

This would be a wrestling show. Jeff Hardy performing a Swanton Bomb on his (real life) brother Matt Hardy. The woman in the background is Lita (Amy Dumas), who was at the time dating Matt Hardy (in real life), and is performing the duties of a referee in this match.

That's what it looks like now? Yikes!!

VanillaCreme said:
VanillaCreme said:

What is this?

This is what it looked like about 10 years ago. Lita's been retired from wrestling for maybe 6 years now. Matt and Jeff have bounced back and forth between WWE, TNA, ROH, and their own promotion OMEGA Wrestling for years.

VanillaCreme said:
VanillaCreme said:

What is this?

LOL...at first glance, looks like Debra Messing is the ref and the person doing the flip is a siamese twin...I mean, he/it does have a two headed thing going on, right??

beautiful loser said:
VanillaCreme said:
VanillaCreme said:

What is this?

LOL...at first glance, looks like Debra Messing is the ref and the person doing the flip is a siamese twin...I mean, he/it does have a two headed thing going on, right??

I thought it was some kind of acrobatic troupe when I initially saw the photo....

I'd say right now, awesome to me would look like a clean bill of health for several of my family members.

On a less serious note though, awesome would also look like this:

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

this photographer met with a deadly leopard seal in the ocean, instead of killing the man the seal tried to feed him because she thought he was sick and taught him how to eat a penguin [/align]

Peaches said:
this photographer met with a deadly leopard seal in the ocean, instead of killing the man the seal tried to feed him because she thought he was sick and taught him how to eat a penguin [/align]

I remember seeing that. It was pretty neat, I have to say. Looking at that face, the way it smiles, the seal looks like a huge dog. I always tell my dog he is doing the "seal pose" when he sticks out his arms and legs like flippers.

Sunset capture while out fishing in the canoe!

349a2c5.jpg

Soft pretzels, made from scratch! They were yum!

fpbkog.jpg

Rosebolt said:
Cavey said:
ucxb said:
Simple recipe! I can share if you want it.

I'd appreciate it if you shared the recipe - those look awesome.

Seeing you two talk just makes me smile and happy and feel relaxed. :)

Is it our soothing imaginary voices? Does the imagined me sound like Barry White? Perhaps I sound like one of those movie trailer voiceover guys? We won't mention that I actually sound like a barely literate farmhand... :p

Latest posts

Back