What Does he Feed the Elephant?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed Spare's elephant jumps faster or is it just me?

He's training for the 2012 Summer Games. He's gonna take the U.S. trampoline team by storm!

Van Hooligan X said:
Spare said:
He's training for the 2012 Summer Games. He's gonna take the U.S. trampoline team by storm!

DRUGS TEST!

van-uatu demands america tests the elephant

What, just because he's an elephant you think he might be doping? Man, I hate these interspecies stereotypes! :p

Spare said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Spare said:

DRUGS TEST!

What, just because he's an elephant you think he might be doping? Man, I hate these interspecies stereotypes! :p

hell yes i do, ******* look at dumbo!

he's an alcoholic and can 'fly' ;)

enough said...

Van Hooligan X said:
Spare said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Spare said:

DRUGS TEST!

hell yes i do, ******* look at dumbo!

he's an alcoholic and can 'fly' ;)

enough said...

So just because one pachyderm used a foreign substance that means they all do, huh? Well, to quote Terry Pratchett, that's "speciesist", my friend!

Lol now I'm here at work and the elephant is slower. Must be a difference in the internet speed between work and home :p

Unless he's on downers now!

Jesse said:
Lol now I'm here at work and the elephant is slower. Must be a difference in the internet speed between work and home :p

Unless he's on downers now!

Well, he's been training all day. It stands to reason he'd be a bit slower. I don't care what Van says, it is NOT chemically induced! I swear!

Lol. Spare I think it's mean to make the elephant train non-stop!! Give him a break and some peanuts!!

Elephant>>>> :club: <<Spare

Jesse said:
Lol. Spare I think it's mean to make the elephant train non-stop!! Give him a break and some peanuts!!

Elephant>>>> :club: <<Spare

Hey, if he wants to win, he has to do the work! He'll get his peanuts once he's up on that podium, a gold medal hanging from his tusk! :p

i didnt know what was missing in my life.. struggling to find some sort of meaning in the meaningless, despair-filled quagmire.. and then..

an elephant on a trampoline..

peace:)

Latest posts

Back