What Game Do You Plan To Buy Next?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up "Star Ocean: TTEOT" for $10. I've played it before, but never finished it. I wanted to get "FF IX" but no luck.

Lost Drifter said:
Sleeping Dogs...oh yes...Sleeping Dogs looks awesome!

Yer, Im getting that next as well, but Im in Oz so if they censor it I will have to order it from overseas.

I don't even remember the last game that I bought. It was so long ago.

Lost Drifter said:
Sleeping Dogs...oh yes...Sleeping Dogs looks awesome!

I know this is weeks late, but I absolutely loved that game. I couldn't stop playing for about 3 days or so. I wasn't too sure I'd even like it at first, but once I started playing it, it became fun for me. I know I mainly didn't like it because I thought it'd be too hard, and I hate hard games because I'm bad at game in general. But it was easy enough for me, with a bit of challenge.

Though, I'm buying Blops 2 next. Kinda looking forward to it, but kinda not looking forward to it. :club:

Assassins Creed 3, since I've had it pre-ordered since....March I think? Nonetheless, I'm really excited for it to come out.

I just bought a 3ds xl and 4 games. Tales of the Abyss, Sims 3 Pets, Harvest Moon, Tale of two towns and Tetris Axis.

Kingdom Hearts, Dream Drop Distance sounds like a lot of fun. So does Animal Crossing but thats not out for a long time yet.

Still getting used to friend codes and Street pass. How to get them that is.

I have pre-ordered Edna & Harvey: Harvey's new eyes which will be released on October 16. I really enjoyed Daedalic's other games such as Edna & Harvey: the Breakout and Deponia so I'm looking forward to it.

I might buy the next release of Rift. The Storm Legion Expansion. Seems cool.

Borderlands 2,
looks good...sure will must be buy this in future as soon as possible...

I'm really not sure right now. I've thought about getting Skyrim. But I am told that the game is buggy. As I cant get online on my PS3, I won't be able to download patches and updates.

I just bought this online. Should arrive in 5-21 days. I LOVE this classic game!

rsz_bubble_bobble_-_featuring_rainbow_islands_u_slus-00370-front.jpg

Latest posts

Back