What Game Have You Been Playing The Most Of Lately?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hey Viewers. I hope this thread finds you all well.:)

For the last couple of months I've been playing "Breath Of Fire IV". There are so many side quests. I love it!!

right now surprisingly... nothing. which is weird for me. it means im gettind depressed again unfortunately. before that i was working on a 3rd character through mass effect 1 and 2. getting ready for mass effect 3.

edgecrusher said:
right now surprisingly... nothing. which is weird for me. it means im gettind depressed again unfortunately. before that i was working on a 3rd character through mass effect 1 and 2. getting ready for mass effect 3.
I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with depression.
Watch some "Hell's Kitchen". Seeing Ramsay telling the contestants to fresia off in a room full of diners can really cheer a guy up.:D

Saint's Row 2 again. Wish I had my own PS3 save though. I wanted to finish it, but starting a new one will take even longer.

Man! I can't believe I had the same idea of this thread like two days ago! So weird, but I was too lazy to do it lol so u beat meh!

I'm playing Diddy Kong Racing.

LoneKiller said:
VanillaCreme said:
Saint's Row 2 again. Wish I had my own PS3 save though. I wanted to finish it, but starting a new one will take even longer.
I love that game!

One of my favorites. I know I'll always go back to play it every now and again, even years from now. The third one highly disappointed me. And I wanted to play the first one, but I was told it was just on Xbox. So I'm not sure if I'm going to bother with it, but then again, I do want to play it.

VanillaCreme said:
LoneKiller said:
VanillaCreme said:
I love that game!

One of my favorites. I know I'll always go back to play it every now and again, even years from now. The third one highly disappointed me. And I wanted to play the first one, but I was told it was just on Xbox. So I'm not sure if I'm going to bother with it, but then again, I do want to play it.
Hi Vanilla.
What was it about 3 that disappointed you? I was thinking about buying it.

Latest posts

Back