What if I never find someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fragile

Reaction score
This is something I come back to quite often.

What if I never find anyone to have a romantic relationship with?

What do I do then?, and when?

Do I go to a prostitute to get the sex?, Do I get a very close friend to keep me as much company as possible? What are the options really, cause I just can't stand the thought of being this lonely for the rest of my life.

Sure I'm a guy who needs his space, but so does everyone else I guess. It's not like I choose loneliness, I try hard to make friends and talk to girls (I could always try harder but still...) Yet I always "fail".

I don't know.

well....lets play the what if game.

What if she's masturebating to me at the moment? (It wont be the first time and she aint the only one...lmao)
What if i fell in love with a strippaaa?
What if pigs can fly?
What if some hot chick ask me out when i go out tonight?
What if I wake up with 2 hot babes in bed with me tommorow(again)?
What if i win the super loto this weekend?
What if we actaully get married and I kick her ass out of bed on our wedding night?lmao
What if everything is going to be OKAY?
What if I play in a metal band and tour the world?
What if i just get luckiy and everything gose my way and I always get what I want?

I get it. But it is really more than a "what if" kind of thing. This is where I'm heading if my life keeps going in this direction.

it's a self fullfiling prophacy, law of attractions or vibes kind of thing.

If you keep thinking negative or have negative out look...as your saying
you're headed in that direction...you're actaully drawning these negative
things or conditions to you. Youre also at a subconsious level will create negative situation
to fullfil whatever it is that's going through your mind. Therefore it'll manifest
itself in your life or experince.

It's like shooting an arrow into the sky without any perticular target.
A target will form the arrow.

Youre sending thoughts, emotions and vibrations.
It works perfectly everytime....negative or positive.

The process is actaully netural. Use it to work for you instead of against you.
As you had already experinced the negative results.
Ponder this for a moment or two.....

You must understand the law of life...such as gravity dosnt give a fresia
who you are, how you look, what your age, your relagion or creed....ect
Gravity works perfectly wheather we think its good or bad.

Mankind had learn to use gravity to work for him...such as hydro electric damns.
If you dont respect the law of gravity...it'll kill you just the same no matter how
nice you think you are.

Thats why Ive written the what iF in a sort of positive outlook humorous kind
of thing....

You hear guys say...they never gotten laid and will never get laid....
Guess what???? Your wish is at it's command. it works perfectly and gracefully more than you relize.

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND...THE TIME IS NOW. REPENT.
Jesus had given us simple instructions of the law of the universe.
He talking about pivoting from negative to positive. (FOCUS)
You have the power within your hands..NOW.

Getting your mind out of the gutter...refers to this as well.
Gutter meaning negative, trash or less.

Thank you for elaborating!

I try to think positive. But I must say that I am a split personality when it comes to positivity. Part of me sees the world in a very positive, almost naive kind of way, while the other part sees only darkness. It shifts with my mood.

The only constant in my life is my creative outlet, wich is heavily based upon my emotions. And wherever that road is leading, I'd like to follow, but there are many pot holes in my road where hopelessness drags me under.

Open up your heart and ALLOW yourself to RECIEVE and feel the LOVE...
She will come into your life.
Youre retircting your in flow...

There's time for HARVEST...enjoy your harvest. Celebrate life.

Yes...there's two ends of the stick. negative or positive.
CHOOSE..the power of chioce.

Yes....our FEELINGS play a major factor.
You must somehow descipline yourself to generate positive feelings
and let go of negative feelings....

Such as making a gratitude or appriciation list...
Build on that little by little...like a string. Many little strings will form a strong rope.
Find anything to feel good about life and yourself.
Remember all the good times and experince in your life....recall those good times..It'll generate good feelings
just the same as if you're remember the bad times....
luagh...just luagh.

It just takes a little practice...it'll feel wierd (not you) at first if you're been running with negative stuff.
Dedicate 10-15 min perday to just generate positive thoughts and feelings...
Over time you'll get use to being positive and positive things will come to you....as over time negative things
had came.

Lonesome Crow said:
Open up your heart and ALLOW yourself to RECIEVE and feel the LOVE...
She will come into your life.
Youre retircting your in flow

Yes...there's two ends of the stick. negative or positive.
CHOOSE..the power of chioce.

Yes....our FEELINGS play a major factor.
You must somehow descipline yourself to generate positive feelings
and let go of negative feelings....

Such as making a gratitude or appriciation list...
Build on that little by little...like a string. Many little strings will form a strong rope.
Find anything to feel good about life and yourself.
Remember all the good times and experince in your life....recall those good times..It'll generate good feelings
just the same as if you're remember the bad times....
luagh...just luagh.

To be completely honest I'm a little scared of letting anyone come really close to me, since everyone that I've let in that deep has betrayed me or turned their back on me.

I do want the positive, I really do. But it seems like there's so many obstacles in the way.

In my work I have seen a positive change as of lately though (if that counts for anything). I know what I want and how to get it, but the right person haven't shown up yet, I think.

It's just that I feel that I'm getting older and life just slips by me, while I miss out on everything, and my worst nightmare is to one day wake up and realise that is too late for me.

Sometimes some healing has to take place before the right person comes along... like you i wouldnt let anyone in. I was always with abusive men, either, mentaly, emotionaly or physicaly. Somewhere inside me, i didnt beleive in love, my parents and family were my only reference. Building up my self worth, and realising that i cant be the only one capable of loving someone the right way, i found him. Had a few goofs on the way, but i had enought respect for myself to not put up with anything less than true love, respect, partneship. Try and find what you are affraid of... yes love can hurt, but in the end it is so worth it.

I also changed my outlook on relationships, if someone leaves or you find yourself having to leave someone, its only to make place for another person to come in your life. This person is maybe not the love of your life, but she is in your life for you to learn somethig about yourself...its like a preperation for the right one.

You will find love, it you dont close your heart.

well...Ive been hurted. Really really really bad.
The thing of it is...my step father is very abusive towards me.
Decades of him filling my head with negative stuff. i actaully had a negative
inner vioce of him running in my head. I felt really bad about myself.
I love my father...but nothing I did was good enough for him.
I did alot of love earning stuff so that my father would approve of me.
To this day he still hasnt said one nice thing about me...

So it kind of played itself out with some of the women I got involved with.
Some of them treated me just like my father. In a mess up kind of way
all of the negative stuff was manifesting itself in my life over and over again.
It was familar to me....It was kind of like I got infected with some wierd freaken
negative dis-ease. For years and years i was on some sort of auto pilot to that.

And a lot of it also centers around sassy and I....
There's alot of healing sassy and I are going through.
I hated her just the same as I hated my father.
Yet i love her more than anything.
She probably feels the same towards me.

There you have it....The contras. The love (positive) The hate (negative).
I must choose....
Everyday and almost every moment...I must choose.
I choose to love instead of hate....No matter how hard it is for me.
I choose to love Sassy and love me.

One of the biggest challenge i had was ALLOWING myself to feel Sassy's love for me.
She loves me very much...but Ive close myself off for years becuase i felt hurted.

Wheather Sassy and I get back together...Idk?
The what if i kick her ass out of bed on our wedding day.hahahahaa
I do know i cant carry on with the hate...I'll simply push other people or women away
from me or carry my hate into another relationship.
And i dont feel very good when i hate ...at the very least.

Anyway...the graditude and being appriciative isnt new stuff to me.
Gratitude is a state of HAVING....The more gratful you are...the more you get.
It gets better and better. It worked for well in the past.
The out with the old and in with the new...too
It's just that I dont apply all my knowlege and the things I know.

Anyway..i lost my truck while I was in TX. I worked my ass off for that truck..
But I wasnt too pissed about it.
Ive also been practicing the law of manifestations stuff...an experiment so that I may see results.
it was kind of like a joke or whatever (peaceful feelings) kind of thing.
I just told myself I was going to get a TransAm..becuase Sassy and I had one when we were younger.
And Sassy had joking say...if we get another sports car...get a transAm.hahaha

Here I have it..a transAm. i didnt reallly had to work for it.:) I got it oneway or the other....
saasy gets angery at me sometimes...becuase Im a spoil brat.
WHAT IF I JUST GET WHATEVER I WANT and ALLOW MYSELF TO RECIEVE IT? lmao
IMG_20120624_055553-1.jpg

Fragile said:
To be completely honest I'm a little scared of letting anyone come really close to me, since everyone that I've let in that deep has betrayed me or turned their back on me.

I do want the positive, I really do. But it seems like there's so many obstacles in the way.

I think that the biggest obstacle is yourself. I understand being leery of letting people in because of bad past experiences, but unfortunately, the only way to change this is by continuing to be open to the idea that perhaps the next person will be different. Does this fly in the face of logic? Possibly, but the world of human emotion and relationships is not governed by logic. Sheer numbers are on our side, though. There are so many people out there, that there has to be others out there with whom we are compatible.

Fragile said:
It's just that I feel that I'm getting older and life just slips by me, while I miss out on everything, and my worst nightmare is to one day wake up and realise that is too late for me.

Yes, I get this a lot, moreso once I turned 40. I finally got up and made some changes because life isn't going to accommodate itself to me and change. You can do it, too.

whispers said:
Sometimes some healing has to take place before the right person comes along.

This is an excellent point. Too many people have bought into the ridiculous fairytale notion that some other person can be everything, can fix them, can HEAL them, but we are the only ones who can do that for ourselves. The people in our lives should enrich our lives spiritually, but they ought not be regarded as a bandaid or some magic solution.

Trent said:
you must be a force of nature.

others will be drawn into your wake and follow.

Forces of nature destroy more than than they provide anything of value. Besides, what, exactly, is attractive by the prospect of being drawn into someone's wake against your control? That sounds uncertain and chaotic to me.

shesafrozenfire said:
Trent said:
you must be a force of nature.

others will be drawn into your wake and follow.

Forces of nature destroy more than than they provide anything of value. Besides, what, exactly, is attractive by the prospect of being drawn into someone's wake against your control? That sounds uncertain and chaotic to me.

But Trent is right....in my own personal experince.

There were patterns in my life. (when pretaining to women)
I was naturally doing what came natural to me.
I felt free and alive to some degree. (I still remember)....before
the many vails of the human theory on logic and conditioning
slowing built layers upon layers over my awearness or clerity.
And there where tons of women that just seem to come out
of nowhere. Beats the hell out of me where they where hiding
before. it wasnt like i moved or relocated. Everywhere i went
everyday...chicks were smiling at me, making themselves available
to me as if I drew them to me..at the sametime they too were
being thier natural selves...drawning me to them. On the same wave length or awearness.

Healing in itself is just an awearness...I can be well right here, right now, at this moment. it's all in my awearness and my willingness
to let go of the many vails of delusions and attachments to the
human conditioning.

Pain in itself will always lead me back to me or natural self.
It's to remind me...that's something that I am not.
The contrass.....
If my mind focus in on it and get tunnel vision...it gets bigger and bigger
but my awearness actaully gets smaller and smaller.
I'll get suck right in and loose site by my own iullsion if Im not careful.
I created my own sufferings and reality

Weather by default through pains or my willingness to align myself
(awearness) of my natural self....

There she will always be and always was in the light with me.
Separations is just another vail of illusion.

There's nothing wrong with me or her to begin with...
WE'RE COMPLETE, WHOLE and PERFECT ALREADY.

As in the law of nature...our body naturally heal itself or pushes out pioson...such as a splinter.
My soul naturally pushes out human's conditioning bullshit.lol

I cant hate Sassy...It gose against natrual law. Hating her..means i hate myself.
Natrually the hate will get push out of me. The more I resist....the more it persist, of course.

you SHOULD pay a hooker if you're confidence is that low because having sex improves your confidence. Have some fun for now while you're waiting for that special someone to come around. I feel the same way and I know exactly what you mean. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. In fact, love is something I want more than anything in my life because I dont have anything to look forward to in life. I have no friends cause they all treat me like honeysuckle and dont care about me. Honestly, fresia FRIENDS they are evil and all they will do is take advantage of you and backstab you. Go find a girl online on OKCupid or something. I hope this suggestion has helped.

I try not to think about the possibility of being alone for the rest of my life as it is such a lonely thought, but the fear of its happening does creep up on me at times.

Well I'm really trying. I try not to come off as desperate or needy, just trying to be a cool, relaxed and funny guy (wich I truly am, when I'm comfortable). There will be some social events in the next months that I will attend and see how that goes. After that I will pick up on my studies, so at least I have some possibilities coming up.

And yes, I know that the biggest obstacle in my life is myself. My fear and somewhat lack of confidence.

We can play that game. The what if game. There could be a million "what if" questions. It dosen't solve anything. The best thing you can do is wait. Anything could happen in the next 10 years.

How about try to go on dating sites. Don't loose hope. Your still young (I guess). Have faith that you will find the one for you.

*sales link removed*

pearl92 said:
you SHOULD pay a hooker if you're confidence is that low because having sex improves your confidence. Have some fun for now while you're waiting for that special someone to come around. I feel the same way and I know exactly what you mean. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. In fact, love is something I want more than anything in my life because I dont have anything to look forward to in life. I have no friends cause they all treat me like honeysuckle and dont care about me. Honestly, fresia FRIENDS they are evil and all they will do is take advantage of you and backstab you. Go find a girl online on OKCupid or something. I hope this suggestion has helped.

Like as said before paying for it is more popular than people think. I don't see any of these massage parlours closing down because of lack of business. In fact it's on the increase.

I think that you should worry less my friend. Try to exercise your mind so that you're not left thinking bad things. Keep busy! Visit the Chat Room on here~ Post away in the Forums~ Write! Art! Exercise! Style up :D Have as much fun as you can! Even if it only seems mediocre. It's better then nothing ^_^

You can do it! :D

It's not everything but it dose play a role. Simple exposure and enteractions with
lots of different types of women. Not neccesary always looking to find a mate.

Ive been exposed to differnt women all my life. Wheather i was in a relationship
or not...Through school and work, I simply had to enteract with women all day long.
Not just working around them but lots of verbal and physical communications.
I simply had to learn how to get along with women wheather i live, studied, played or work with them.

Even within the past few months. The more Im exposed and enteract to a variety of women...
The more I find myself being intrigue by all of them. (the ones that are attracted to me)
So whatever this thing I have in my head of Mrs Right should be....it simply melted away.
All the women are attractive in thier own ways. i wish I can have them all :)

It's werid how i can feel this way...the more Im exposed to veriety of women....
It's like a kid with only $5 in his pocket walking into a candie store, kind of feeling.

Latest posts

Back