What I'm doing now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tradtke

Reaction score
I've decided that I need to take some action in my life. Last year I decided that I need to get out on my kayak more, which I did, not as much as I wanted, but i did get out much more than I have in the past year. this year, I'm going to continue with that along with another goal of crossing lake Michigan on a kayak. its been a goal I've had for years and have not been able to find a partner to go with.

next summer. it's going to be to get back on my Mtn Bike year. I miss it so much that I can't even express it in words. Why not this year? well, we are working on babies and bike seats don't help the process, and I'm going to work on kayaking. Next year though. I'm buying the bike i've always wanted and push myself to get back into cycling.
http://selfworthy.wordpress.com/

if your interested in tracking my progress to cross lake michigan let me know. I also have a blog for that, but I don't do much writing on that until I start paddling so expect in the next week or two.
www.kayaklakemichigan.wordpress.com

Latest posts

Back