What is most INSPIRING to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All those rag to riches millionaires and the character Arya in the Inheritance cycle. My source of inspiration constantly shifts depending on my moods and needs. But Arya is permanent. I worship her.

my mother. shes proven doctors wrong when they told her she wouldnt make it through dialysis, make it through the 1st week in the hospital, make it through the risky surgery she had yesterday. shes such a strong woman and has proved so much them, to me and my family. i hope i can grow into the strong woman she is now.

maidendeth said:
my mother. shes proven doctors wrong when they told her she wouldnt make it through dialysis, make it through the 1st week in the hospital, make it through the risky surgery she had yesterday. shes such a strong woman and has proved so much them, to me and my family. i hope i can grow into the strong woman she is now.

Aww that is really inspiring. I hope for a speedy recovery for her. *hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
maidendeth said:

Aww that is really inspiring. I hope for a speedy recovery for her. *hugs*

stories and people like this inspire me

maidendeth said:

That's very inspiring! Moms are awesome. :)

Someone I care for very deeply inspires me to be my best every day. She does it without even trying, just by being the most caring, intelligent, amazing woman I have ever met.

Latest posts

Back