What it means to be truly ugly.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The negatives for attractive people don't seem to kick in until instagram model level attractive.

The negatives for an unattractive person seem to occur at a more moderate level, particularly if combined with awkwardness.

Last edited:
have you ever known about a case of a person getting surgery to purposefully make temselves uglier?

TRUE ugly is not determined by outer appearance, IMO. It's who a person is on the inside that really makes someone ugly. No person is "ugly" in the sense of appearance. No one can be, because beauty is subjective and differs for every person.
But … by that logic can also be applied to someones inside its all subjective. So maybe it just doesnt exist at all 😅

Truthfully I think theres an experience many people haven't shared and its where the reality of the situation is you attract too many or 0… and it can be devastating on both sides I guess, cant really say i’ve ever attracted 0 but i’ve been ugly in the sense of maybe 2 ppl were okay with secret relations 🙃 messed up my head forever more

have you ever known about a case of a person getting surgery to purposefully make temselves uglier?
Yeahh and becoming obese no offence to anyone that might be, the womans reasoning was she wanted to attract less men because she was exhausted from their advances because she was soooo sexy.

The negatives for attractive people don't seem to kick in until getting towards instagram model level attractive.

The negatives for an unattractive person occur at a more moderate level, particularly if combined with awkwardness.
See I dont really think a solid average is real for men, they are either attractive or not… so you would think this way being a man… a woman can be as ugly as whatever, one button pops off… you know a little wardrobe malfunction and men… well their true nature often shows… you know? Not all I guess but a large enough number.

See I dont really think a solid average is real for men, they are either attractive or not… so you would think this way being a man… a woman can be as ugly as whatever, one button pops off… you know a little wardrobe malfunction and men… well their true nature often shows… you know? Not all I guess but a large enough number.
By that argument 80-90% of people are ugly.

Do you think if you were on the far left edge of the bell curve ugly you would have partner and future that might involve a family?
Yeahh family is all i’ve ever wanted I dont think looks should change that, I honestly dont

Yeahh family is all i’ve ever wanted I dont think looks should change that, I honestly dont
Your looks allow you experiences that will never be available to a genuinely ugly person (whatever that is). Whatever the issues with being objectified, misunderstood etc. they aren't comparable to someone aging alone in a flat somewhere with few friends, no partner, children, a life that is devoid of intimacy and important milestones, and no choice in the matter.

Last edited:
Your looks allow you experiences that will never be available to a genuinely ugly person (whatever that is). Whatever the issues with being objectified, misunderstood etc. they aren't comparable to someone aging alone in a flat somewhere with few friends, no partner, children, a life that is devoid of intimacy and important milestones, and no choice in the matter.
I understand, I deffo do not want to have a daughter as this is a mans world… I want a son, but… even if he is unattractive, he can always fall back on money and women in 3rd world countries… preferably European 3rd world… so in my opinion theres always a choice…

"Or similar.".. as stated
I wouldn't use lol when demeaning women from poorer countries
I wasnt demeaning them I was being real, he would always have them to fall back on… what is similar to racism?

Of course. There are plenty of people who have turned themselves into ugly creatures.

Quick search found this

View attachment 8606
They don't think they are ugly, though....

What a sad comment. It's kind of racist or similar don't you think?
Fairly sure Ceno was playing off ardour's Passport Bros thread.....Also don't see how racism is involved here.

They don't think they are ugly, though....

Fairly sure Ceno was playing off ardour's Passport Bros thread.....Also don't see how racism is involved here.
So is cenotaph the same race as Filipino, Thai and other poor countries? If so ,i apologise profoundly.

Latest posts

Back