What it means to be truly ugly.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every race has a poor country....
Ceno's race is irrelevant, but as you have no idea what race she is, maybe you shouldn't make snap judgments based on that....
Your rudeness noted.
Sorry I'm not part of the old clique here. Nor do I wish to be.

Your rudeness noted.
Sorry I'm not part of the old clique here. Nor do I wish to be.
How exactly was I rude? I didn't call anyone racist or "sad" I just pointed out that you made a snap judgment based on information that you did not have.
Another snap judgment of yours is thinking that Ceno and I would be in the same "clique." We aren't.... (And just in case you are wondering, ardour and I wouldn't be in the same "clique" either)
I always find it funny that when people come in making baseless claims and people give blowback about it that those people are automatically in a clique targetting the person. That's not even close to accurate. But when certain people of this forum come together and say the same thing....ie: me, Ceno and ardour....it's not usually the old members that are the problem. Just saying....

How exactly was I rude? I didn't call anyone racist or "sad" I just pointed out that you made a snap judgment based on information that you did not have.
Another snap judgment of yours is thinking that Ceno and I would be in the same "clique." We aren't.... (And just in case you are wondering, ardour and I wouldn't be in the same "clique" either)
I always find it funny that when people come in making baseless claims and people give blowback about it that those people are automatically in a clique targetting the person. That's not even close to accurate. But when certain people of this forum come together and say the same thing....ie: me, Ceno and ardour....it's not usually the old members that are the problem. Just saying....
As usual ..just saying

Your looks allow you experiences that will never be available to a genuinely ugly person (whatever that is). Whatever the issues with being objectified, misunderstood etc. they aren't comparable to someone aging alone in a flat somewhere with few friends, no partner, children, a life that is devoid of intimacy and important milestones, and no choice in the matter.
Would you ask for an abortion if you saw on a ultrasound your baby was going to be different and live a different life?

This thread is descending into Twitter territory. There's enough political catfighting in the world - nobody wants to see it on a forum people go to for emotional support.

So can we just...not?

:)

This thread is descending into Twitter territory. There's enough political catfighting in the world - nobody wants to see it on a forum people go to for emotional support.

So can we just...not?

:)
This site has corrupted me to the point where I dont even see where the cat fighting is on this thread, but you're right... to all cat fighting... stop... save it for your own bloody threads lol

This site has corrupted me to the point where I dont even see where the cat fighting is on this thread, but you're right... to all cat fighting... stop... save it for your own bloody threads lol
I guess ive seen worse elsewhere.

I think the crap about being racist and sad (and the after effects) is the issue.
Ohhh noooo, yeah I agree I dont really like being called racist, makes me itch a little.

I'd rather have the cat fighting than the incel crap any day. Lol
No cat fighting for you Callie, you're just a yellow bird in all this :ROFLMAO:

Yeah i dont get incels - i wouldnt hate a girl for not wanting to have sex with me. If any girl said she wanted sex i would probably start giggling nervously then run away.
if a guy ran away from me after I offered him the goods... i'd hate him.. his mother and the universe lol

Ohhh noooo, yeah I agree I dont really like being called racist, makes me itch a little.

No cat fighting for you Callie, you're just a yellow bird in all this :ROFLMAO:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, he implied I'm stupid in ardour's thread. lol

Please, I'm just a soul eating ginger. No fighting necessary.

Latest posts

Back