What it means to be truly ugly.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you ask for an abortion if you saw on a ultrasound your baby was going to be different and live a different life?
I never used to be in the pro-choice camp to begin with. If you mean Down Syndrome or some serious congenital problem...probably. Obviously by agreement with my hypothetical wife. As troublesome as some of the ideas are, I agree with Peter Singer (the philosopher); some lives just aren't worth living. If it were mid-spectrum autism though, no, since it's possible for people like this to live fulfilling lives.

Last edited:
I never used to be in the pro-choice camp to begin with. If you mean Down Syndrome or some serious congenital problem...probably. Obviously by agreement with my hypothetical wife. As troublesome as some his ideas are, I mostly agree with Peter Singer (the philosopher) that some lives just aren't worth living. If it were autism though, no, since it's possible for autistic people to live fulfilling lives.
What about just ugly, like a deformed face but otherwise healthy?

So I would probably have been aborted then... no, of course not. Not sure how you tell this from an mri anyway.
Awh... did you want a compliment from the princess? Your face is very symmetrical honestly 😇

When men ask me to explain why most of them aren't attractive to most women I get a lot of backlash... why? because men have been lied to the truth is simple.

Men aren't designed to be beautiful they are better off being resourceful, a man with resources… is attractive. My father never looked in a mirror and wondered if he was "pretty enough" he just knew his wallet was big enough... (from years of overhearing his manly advice to my brother).

Men are to build, protect, lift, aka do all the things i cant do.. as a woman... I am supposed to be the reward after he’s done breaking his back for society 😅 and you know have a few sons for him and his legacy…

Women becoming resourceful has pushed men to try to become more physically attractive, but they cant all achieve it... it's similar to the percentage of physically strong women.. maybe 1%...

My opinion nothing more but my research has found this makes the most sense and aligns with stats.

When men ask me to explain why most of them aren't attractive to most women I get a lot of backlash... why? because men have been lied to the truth is simple.

Men aren't designed to be beautiful they are better off being resourceful, a man with resources… is attractive. My father never looked in a mirror and wondered if he was "pretty enough" he just knew his wallet was big enough... (from years of overhearing his manly advice to my brother).

Men are to build, protect, lift, aka do all the things i cant do.. as a woman... I am supposed to be the reward after he’s done breaking his back for society 😅 and you know have a few sons for him and his legacy…

Women becoming resourceful has pushed men to try to become more physically attractive, but they cant all achieve it... it's similar to the percentage of physically strong women.. maybe 1%...

My opinion nothing more but my research has found this makes the most sense and aligns with stats.
It’s more that we don’t want to hear it.

The idea of being intimate with someone who is (at best) indifferent to your physical appearance, who is doing the equivalent of holding their nose during sexy time is uncomfortable, bordering on disgusting. Unreciprocated lust just feels shameful. I don’t understand how less attractive men with resources get past the shame of it.

I don’t understand how less attractive men with resources get past the shame of it.
Because all they care about is dipping their wick mate. I’m on a site, purely to try and win a relationship lottery, and what I see on there often turns my stomach. Too many guys have no standards whatsoever. They will literally poke anything, and because of this fact, too many of the women on the site don’t give a poker’s poke as to how they look. And it’s not because the bloke is ugly. Decent looking blokes are just poking to either get stats or they have no dignity or standards. As a guy that craves having some intimacy back in my life, I’d rather never have sex again than poke some of the women these guys poke.

It’s more that we don’t want to hear it.

The idea of being intimate with someone who is (at best) indifferent to your physical appearance, who is doing the equivalent of holding their nose during sexy time is uncomfortable, bordering on disgusting. Unreciprocated lust just feels shameful. I don’t understand how less attractive men with resources get past the shame of it.
See this is the issue, you are looking at it as a man.. your brain works differently, a resourceful man is attractive to women (im speaking in general terms and I wont say in my opinion before every sentence as PC annoys the life out of me so just deal with it to the people who are awfully annoying not you Adour lol). So like, men do skits of when a woman sees his sports car and is dramatically more interested, this is a parody or a exaggeration on how the brain works in women, because men are more attractive when resourceful. People call it being a gold digger but its a survival thing, it's the nature of the union. A man has more options than a woman in the sense of at least he can fall back on money, no matter how much money a woman spends on a man he will never change his opinion of her. No matter how much she loves him or cares for him either.. in general they would still rather be with the younger, hotter woman thats the nature of a man... and alas... everything starts to even out... more or less.

See this is the issue, you are looking at it as a man.. your brain works differently, a resourceful man is attractive to women (im speaking in general terms and I wont say in my opinion before every sentence as PC annoys the life out of me so just deal with it to the people who are awfully annoying not you Adour lol). So like, men do skits of when a woman sees his sports car and is dramatically more interested, this is a parody or a exaggeration on how the brain works in women, because men are more attractive when resourceful. People call it being a gold digger but its a survival thing, it's the nature of the union. A man has more options than a woman in the sense of at least he can fall back on money, no matter how much money a woman spends on a man he will never change his opinion of her. No matter how much she loves him or cares for him either.. in general they would still rather be with the younger, hotter woman thats the nature of a man... and alas... everything starts to even out... more or less.
But sex involves a physical act. You admitted to not enjoying that side of it even with men who tick all the Chad/protector-provider criteria. How is a self-aware man supposed to feel about that? Maybe that's the reason men overrate their appearance. Facing the reality that your partner doesn't really get into the physical side of things is rather gross and confronting.

Last edited:
But sex involves a physical act. You admitted to not enjoying that side of it even with man who ticks all the Chad/protector-provider criteria. How is a self-aware man supposed to feel about that? Maybe that's the reason men overrate their appearance.
Biggest lie ever told is that women enjoy sex as much as men, these lies are told for a reason, same reason we are told we are as strong as men and we can do jobs just as good as men.. but thats for a different day. Sex is a sacrifice.. to me… to make my partner sacrifice for me.. simple. If its not why are so many marriages (when the woman no longer needs to sacrifice for a man to (sacrifice) give her 50%) sexless? Its all like a rabbit whole and somehow we come out in the animal kingdom where the lies are blatant to see.

There are countless videos on how to be a good wife where women say, “you must remember to sleep with your husbands” now… no word of a lie… a man would neverrr need a reminder like that 😅

Biggest lie ever told is that women enjoy sex as much as men, these lies are told for a reason, same reason we are told we are as strong as men and we can do jobs just as good as men.. but thats for a different day. Sex is a sacrifice.. to me… to make my partner sacrifice for me.. simple. If its not why are so many marriages (when the woman no longer needs to sacrifice for a man to (sacrifice) give her 50%) sexless? Its all like a rabbit whole and somehow we come out in the animal kingdom where the lies are blatant to see.

There are countless videos on how to be a good wife where women say, “you must remember to sleep with your husbands” now… no word of a lie… a man would neverrr need a reminder like that 😅
the lord of the rings no GIF

Actually if 80% of men are below average, doesn’t that create a new average?

We could say that 80% of men are unattractive. 1% of men, or less, are hot.
Well it depends on how the question for women was phrased, it could either mean that women don't know what average means, or just that women don't like how most men look. Because average just means that most men look like that (in atractiveness). But maybe the question was "do you find this guy atractive?" rather than "do you think this guy is average, bellow or above?"

Latest posts

Back