What it means to be truly ugly.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it depends on how the question for women was phrased, it could either mean that women don't know what average means, or just that women don't like how most men look. Because average just means that most men look like that (in atractiveness). But maybe the question was "do you find this guy atractive?" rather than "do you think this guy is average, bellow or above?"
Heres an exercise for you… what percent of women do you think are average in strength … So can beat an average man in a fight for example… 1%..2%? thats are average for men that are physically attractive to women 🙃

Heres an exercise for you… what percent of women do you think are average in strength … So can beat an average man in a fight for example… 1%..2%? thats are average for men that are physically attractive to women 🙃
a woman that is average in strenght cannot beat a man that is average in strenght, men and women have different strenght averages

More like a duty or responsibility I guess
And do you believe most women see it that way? I'm pretty sure most women outside sex work actually enjoy sex

a woman that is average in strenght cannot beat a man that is average in strenght, men and women have different strenght averages

And do you believe most women see it that way? I'm pretty sure most women outside sex work actually enjoy sex

Thats the point… if we put all on the same scale, what percentage of women would be in the average section with the men… maybe 1% … if that…not even the strong section just the average..

I believe most women see it as an optional chore, thats the reason 90% of marriages are sexless. I see it as a duty or a responsibility due to culture maybe … the lie is that women enjoy it as much as men.. not that women enjoy it full stop. Anywho just my opinion based on the evidence

Uh oh. This is not what a caring loving husband wants to hear. Resentment awaits with this sort of thinking.
No one wants to hear the truth, I dont wanna hear that if I only have sex with him when I feel like it he will resent me for it and I dont wanna hear even if I do it whenever he wants… he’d still rather it was someone different every night, younger and thinner 😅

No one wants to hear the truth, I dont wanna hear that if I only have sex with him when I feel like it he will resent me for it and I dont wanna hear even if I do it whenever he wants… he’d still rather it was someone different every night, younger and thinner 😅
I've always just wanted someone who wanted me the same way, not because they felt obligated. I'm quite resentful now, because I'm stuck for who knows how long. I feel like I was duped by some false pretense.

I've always just wanted someone who wanted me the same way, not because they felt obligated. I'm quite resentful now, because I'm stuck for who knows how long. I feel like I was duped by some false pretense.
Awh thats sad.. wish the world was different.. I think thats why some men turn gay because they cant deal with the differences

I believe most women see it as an optional chore, thats the reason 90% of marriages are sexless.
Are they? 90%? How do they get the kids? :rolleyes: :unsure:

Well, I've never seen it as a chore, maybe because I'm ugly(at least not attractive). Anyway having sex when you don't want it is hmmm... unpleasant.
In my experience(among women I know) it's not a kind of a duty, only one woman takes it like that.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, he implied I'm stupid in ardour's thread. lol

Please, I'm just a soul eating ginger. No fighting necessary.
Oh that's terrible isn't it. You must have suffered awfully. Well fortunately you are a good sport who would never hurt a fly. The backbone of this forum.

When men ask me to explain why most of them aren't attractive to most women I get a lot of backlash... why? because men have been lied to the truth is simple.

Men aren't designed to be beautiful they are better off being resourceful, a man with resources… is attractive. My father never looked in a mirror and wondered if he was "pretty enough" he just knew his wallet was big enough... (from years of overhearing his manly advice to my brother).

Men are to build, protect, lift, aka do all the things i cant do.. as a woman... I am supposed to be the reward after he’s done breaking his back for society 😅 and you know have a few sons for him and his legacy…

Women becoming resourceful has pushed men to try to become more physically attractive, but they cant all achieve it... it's similar to the percentage of physically strong women.. maybe 1%...

My opinion nothing more but my research has found this makes the most sense and aligns with stats.
I like your insights here. I needed to know that about 45 years ago. 😃

Are they? 90%? How do they get the kids? :rolleyes: :unsure:

Well, I've never seen it as a chore, maybe because I'm ugly(at least not attractive). Anyway having sex when you don't want it is hmmm... unpleasant.
In my experience(among women I know) it's not a kind of a duty, only one woman takes it like that.
You are so right, however, most people are having children before marriage now and after children sex declines rapidly according to every married man I have ever spoken to and the research. But I mean in all honesty it's not just a woman being selfish so to speak. Theres biology like menopause, damage to libido from child birth, trauma from childbirth... loss of sensation and blah de blah blah ... Theres real good excuses for women not to want sex as much as men, but it doesn't particularly change the issue.

I like your insights here. I needed to know that about 45 years ago. 😃
See I'm not all bad... I have some serious research on this. Yeah I know everyone's gonna get mad at me but I'm genuinely only saying what I think is the truth. It sucks, I wish there was a magic man who only wanted me, but even if he was real I'd probably think he wasn't man enough and leave him anyway.

You are so right, however, most people are having children before marriage now and after children sex declines rapidly according to every married man I have ever spoken to and the research. But I mean in all honesty it's not just a woman being selfish so to speak. Theres biology like menopause, damage to libido from child birth, trauma from childbirth... loss of sensation and blah de blah blah ... Theres real good excuses for women not to want sex as much as men, but it doesn't particularly change the issue.

See I'm not all bad... I have some serious research on this. Yeah I know everyone's gonna get mad at me but I'm genuinely only saying what I think is the truth. It sucks, I wish there was a magic man who only wanted me, but even if he was real I'd probably think he wasn't man enough and leave him anyway.
I apologise for calling you a racist. I misinterpreted your post. You are an interesting character with unique insights.

I apologise for calling you a racist. I misinterpreted your post. You are an interesting character with unique insights.
Awh how chivalrous, thank you kind sir! Takes a real man to say he's sorry in my book!

You are so right, however, most people are having children before marriage now and after children sex declines rapidly according to every married man I have ever spoken to and the research. Theres biology like menopause, damage to libido from child birth, trauma from childbirth... loss of sensation and blah de blah blah ... Theres real good excuses for women not to want sex as much as men, but it doesn't particularly change the issue.
There is still a diffrence between wanting as much as men and don't want at all. I agree that not as much and women are more selective, and more women use sex as a mainpulation. And "sex for food " in fact works in one direction for now.

Man also get older after all, and I've heared that menopause doesn't influence sex so much. Trauma and a decrease of libido from a childbirth in most cases is not forever and it can be cured. Sure if a woman doesn't sleep enough and has no help with a baby, her libido is almost zero, but I think it works for both genders, if a man doesn't sleep and has a lot of work to do, would he still want a lot of sex(better ask men though).

If she doesn't love him, of course she doesn't want him. If a woman is married because she loves a man, why wouldn't she want an intimate? Yes, there are some people who are asexual, but not a lot. Why do women have the lovers and the affairs? In my experience, in my social group, women who can't get "food" on their own and depend on the men are more likely to avoid/dislike sex. But that can be not representative in other social groups, I dunno.

Latest posts

Back