What I've seen so far about relationships...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IVIZ

Reaction score
Well, I'm 25 and have been in a recently ended 5 year on and off relationship. I've actually put an effort in trying to get back into the "game" lol, so I've strated to focus on the different type of people that get together to form a loving relationship. Now I'm no expert but I've noticed multiple different relationships between people and they are mostly based on what a woman is looking for and accept the "role" of that guy. I've come to conclusion that there are mostly three types of relationships that develope and last as long as it can. These are the three

- The Prince Charming Relationship (Hot Guy and Girl. Will last until one becomes less interested in each other)

- The Beauty and the Beast Relationship (Hot Girl and Ugly but Big, Tough and Strong Guy. Girl feels safe and protected, will ignore the bad appearance in exchange for a loving, strong and caring partner. Its expected to last longer than regular relationships)

- The Cuddly Teddy Bear Relationship (Where both partners or maybe just the guy is not so appealing and may be overweight. But love each other and dismiss all defects in order to be closer to each other. This I think is the most longest lasting relationship there could be)

Now I know there are a whole lot more than this but I was trying to find and filter relationships that are more on the loving side than on the "Constant Provider" type side like Gold-diggers and such, which I don't find to be loving relationships.

Well, just pointing out my observations since I guess I'm back in the game. Input is very welcome, and would like to know if anyone hopefully agree with me somehow. Soooooooo.....

LET THE BASHING AND FLAMING BEGIN!!!!

btw, I was a prince charming : P

You forgot a few.

- The Reverse Beauty and Beast Relationship Hot guy, ugly girl. Guy either feels sorry for ugly girl, or is simply slumming. Generally doesn't last too long due to girl's insecurities or guy's roving eye.

- The Sony/Microsoft Relationship Nerdy guy and his gaming console. Guy can't get girlfriend or has lost interest in real life romance, and so spends his life playing video games and justifying his laziness by spouting unfair generalizations about the opposite sex.

- The Long Distance Relationship Guy and girl converse over distance and fall in love without meeting. These can be hit or miss as far as time goes. Either it will end quickly due to inability to hook up in person, or it will last a long time because neither party has other options and sending emails is easier than meeting face-to-face.

- The Homo Relationship Guy and guy. Either one can be hot or ugly, but a lot of the time there's not a lot of choice in partners, depending upon the region the couple lives in. This type of relationship is totally gay.

- The Lesbo Relationship Girl and girl. Awesome.

- The Satire/Sarcastic Relationship Guy and internet. In this type of relationship, the guy usually gets his daily entertainment by posting extremely sarcastic posts in online forums, especially ones geared toward lonely people. Not to be confused with a troll, this guy is simply bored and has nothing better to do than to find a thread and completely mock it.

Sorry. XD

This thread sort of reminded me of something in a funny way. The "Cuddly Teddy Bear" label did.

My boyfriend and I both met each other online. We hit it off even before we knew what the other looked like. Eventually we exchanged pictures and we joked how pale I was and how dark he was in contrast since he is part Mexican/Indian.

Well, when we finally met in person, he gave me two really, really, soft teddy bears that had magnets in their paws so they could hold hands. One bear was white and the other was brown, lol.

Ahh... sometimes I wish I could rewind time.

Wow, all those relationships you posted are pretty depressing. I was going for atleast some success in a loving couple. But I guess you have to be realistic sometimes.

shells said:
Ahh... sometimes I wish I could rewind time.

I keep tellin' you to drop him and be with me, Pooferz... but damned if you aren't set on defying my whims. :p

Anyway, the teddy bear part is cute. :p

((((shells))))

Ok, that's just hilarious BJD!! Thanks, I needed that laugh :D

The cuddly teddy bear relationship sounds super awesome though. I love teddy bears and I'm big and cuddly. Now I just need to find my matching teddy bear.

Badjedidude said:
- The Long Distance Relationship Guy and girl converse over distance and fall in love without meeting. These can be hit or miss as far as time goes. Either it will end quickly due to inability to hook up in person, or it will last a long time because neither party has other options and sending emails is easier than meeting face-to-face.

Sorry. XD

ahem, Zak & Ocean? Airbug and Jales?

o_O

Badjedidude said:
^^^They would be exceptions to the rule, rather than the standard outcome. :p

You could also say that most relationships offline dont work out as well... (meaning end in marriage).

o_O

Badjedidude said:
You forgot a few.

- The Reverse Beauty and Beast Relationship Hot guy, ugly girl. Guy either feels sorry for ugly girl, or is simply slumming. Generally doesn't last too long due to girl's insecurities or guy's roving eye.

- The Sony/Microsoft Relationship Nerdy guy and his gaming console. Guy can't get girlfriend or has lost interest in real life romance, and so spends his life playing video games and justifying his laziness by spouting unfair generalizations about the opposite sex.

- The Homo Relationship Guy and guy. Either one can be hot or ugly, but a lot of the time there's not a lot of choice in partners, depending upon the region the couple lives in. This type of relationship is totally gay.

- The Lesbo Relationship Girl and girl. Awesome.

- The Satire/Sarcastic Relationship Guy and internet. In this type of relationship, the guy usually gets his daily entertainment by posting extremely sarcastic posts in online forums, especially ones geared toward lonely people. Not to be confused with a troll, this guy is simply bored and has nothing better to do than to find a thread and completely mock it.

Sorry. XD

LMAO - shame there's no handclap smiley! Excellent post!

mintymint said:
[youtube]3oHnE_ObivY[/youtube]

hmmm...

I went to high school with Lev, and no, I was not one of the people telling him he was gay. He is freaking hilarious.

Latest posts

Back