What keeps you from getting your dream partner ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your dream partner has long ago flew the coop--ha ha--smart person she was--ha ha... That post flickering and jumping around freezes my brain so I can say whatever I want to say---yes you are full of honeysuckle...lol lol....priscella

Myra now that we all are enjoying this with our sense of humor there are more serious things to consider here----"wait for the multifaceted flashing and jumping around that might be coming"------------------lol lol------------or not maybe he will be good....or not??? ha ha----priscella

Ah you are such a good divine person and I love elephants and that is just about the right speed and I just love your new icon as well even if it is still naughty...Thanks so much once again forum friend and I just bet Myra will agree and maybe she likes elephants too but of course she might be a faster sprinter...Oh Thank you Thank you -----lol lol     priscella

Yea my late husband used to say that I would be a good (spelling don't know but sounds like-- Mahoot and he said Mahoot Driver and it had something to do with elephants because I love them so much....Yea send me one Finished pretty please and I will put it in my back yard and spray it with water every day and brush it too...Need an elephant I do....priscella.

priscella said:
Yea my late husband used to say that I would be a good (spelling don't know but sounds like-- Mahoot 

Ahhhh, I thought I recognized you. This is you a decade or five ago isn't it? Ha! ha!

screaming-woman-sits-riding-on-young-elephant-picture-id468613856

Ya know, I'm all for fun, but hijacking a thread for two entire pages is a little much, don't you think?

I keep myself from getting my dream partner. I have no desire to date right now and even if I did, I'm so **** busy, I wouldn't have the time.

What keeps me from getting a dream partner is my age and my loss of vitality as well as now I cannot be bothered...priscella.

xploe said:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

if you are on your way to find a partner who is beautiful, supportive and smart. And get into a relationship with that person. A relationship that makes you feel like you can achieve anything you want to, because you grow thogether and support each other. A relationship where every moment is exciting, interesting and fun.

I want to know from you: What keeps you from getting the dream partner you deserve ?

As a 32 year old man with no romantic experience, it was basically a case of not meeting enough women and not making a strong connection with the ones I did meet. I'm pretty socially awkward around people I don't know and I'm not attractive enough to have women express interest in me on the basis of looks alone. I feel I'm pretty much a lost cause at this point as I'm heading into middle age with less experience than the average teenager.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

if you are on your way to find a partner who is beautiful, supportive and smart. And get into a relationship with that person. A relationship that makes you feel like you can achieve anything you want to, because you grow thogether and support each other. A relationship where every moment is exciting, interesting and fun.

I want to know from you: What keeps you from getting the dream partner you deserve ?
Nothing!
Except she never was or appeared when I wanted to dream. ;P

I'd like to change my previous answer from a while back.
Myself.
Life's randomness.
Possibly God, if you believe in such nonsense.
As well as the ability to teleport. For all I know she might live halfway accross the globe and I'll never to find her IRL.

Latest posts

Back