What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MTrip said:
Am not the crying type but if I were, the fact that "Wrecking Ball" gets more views on Youtube than anything Beethoven ever composed would definitely make me shed a tear...

ahaha!:D

Feeling sad about how I can't just time travel back to childhood. I miss childhood a lot.
Being pathetically resistant towards change.
Something really dumb where I got mad and snapped a little then suddenly burst into tears for fresia knows why.
When Missy cat cuddled me this morning for some reason I got all teary eyed (every morning, if I have time, I stay under my blanket (because who the hell actually wants to get out of bed in Winter? Not me!) and she comes and snuggles too while I maybe read a book or check my emails etc. - when I get out of bed, before I get dressed while I'm in my dressing gown she likes to have a quick cuddle. She does this lovely thing where she literally climbs into my arms or climbs up me and then just lays there all soft and fluffy and warm and purring and it's very endearing especially considering how terribly frightened of me and shy she used to be where she came from a crappy home).

I have been feeling kind of down (nowhere near as bad as I usually am at least, woo! :) ) and I can't seem to put my finger on why exactly, which I guess is just part of the depression, but it feels terribly oppressive - I have very little motivation, everything is making me cry, I feel worse physically, I am getting worried and stressed out easier than I usually would and I don't know why but I've also been feeling quite vulnerable in some regards recently and I really really don't like feeling that way.

Today was my last day at work. I left the company for good. It's nice to see how much some people cared for me after all. We always think we're all alone, but most of us really aren't. We just get caught up in our own misery so much.
Anyway.... saying goodbye to some of them made me cry. I'm just ultra-sensitive :) They were just trying to wish me all the best, and instantly it brought tears to my eyes. lol

aloneforever said:
My mother. she makes me cry everyday. :'(

mine used too as well, I moved out and then I tried to limit the phone calls, and to point out to her when she is being mean, 98% of the time she doesn't mean it
((())))

what made *me* cry: this weird, chemical depression

The fact I can't get any of my work for university done because everything is going wrong with it. It hasn't made me cry yet but it probably soon will.

Latest posts

Back