What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mum (won't go into details) - sometimes she makes me wonder why the fresia I bother being a nice person and trying to do nice things for people.
fresia this, I've done my good deed for the day, back to not giving a toss (I'm joking, kinda, but I'm often made to feel this way...).

Broken_Doll said:
My mum (won't go into details) - sometimes she makes me wonder why the fresia I bother being a nice person and trying to do nice things for people.
fresia this, I've done my good deed for the day, back to not giving a toss (I'm joking, kinda, but I'm often made to feel this way...).

If you can't please people ever, I find it better not to bother and then failing won't get you down.

A phone call this morning following a text message in the night

Edward W said:
Nells said:
That's such a lovely thing to say.

I am a lovely thing! :p

(Darn, ruined it now!!!)

emoticon-0108-speechless.gif

emoticon-0114-dull.gif

Peaches said:
nothing made me cry today! It was the first day in a while

That's great!

I lost my Mum in the early hours of this morning.

jzinsky said:
Broken_Doll said:

If you can't please people ever, I find it better not to bother and then failing won't get you down.

A phone call this morning following a text message in the night

Awww sweetie x

Many things.. Low self-esteem probably the most. Life too in general. Sometimes I think why depression is always coming back. :<

GraceBlossom said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. My deep condolences. *hugs*

GraceBlossom said:

I am so very sorry to hear that, can't even imagine how it feels (((( )))))

Feeling all down and stupid.

GraceBlossom said:

Gracie *hugs* my deepest condolences. I'm so sorry. Wish I was there, friend. :(

^Thank you everyone, Lady I hope you are feeling better now *hugs*.

This, I helped my dad select the music yesterday for the funeral and this is the exit piece, I can't get it out of my head. It is so beautiful.

[video=youtube]

GraceBlossom said:
^Thank you everyone, Lady I hope you are feeling better now *hugs*.

This, I helped my dad select the music yesterday for the funeral and this is the exit piece, I can't get it out of my head. It is so beautiful.

[video=youtube]

Thanks Gracie *hugs*

I think Sarah Brightman has such an angelic voice.

I cry a lot these days, because I don't feel myself understanded by people, I wish I could cry in someone her arms :(.

Didnt cry, but this made me kinda, maybe really, sad.

There are being changes made at my workplace. Because of them, I´m getting a new fully guaranteed contract. But this helps letting some people I care for lose their job. They really needed it, liked it, were promised to have it etc...
I tried to do something so they would not have to leave, but I was told there is nothing I can do to stop that, even if I turned the contract I was offered down, which I tried.
So that's it, people will lose their jobs. I really hope that it may be blessing in disguise, but I can not play that card. It will be tough to them, its maybe even unfair to them. In todays world, it may be really hard for them to get a job, find one, considering they still study, so the work hours must be modified.

I would rather lose my job than to let them lose theirs. But I have no power to achieve that. Even if I quit. Nor I can really help them find another job. I hope they will manage, but I dont know, considering difficulties all around.

"Curse word"

when I saw that someone stole the mirror of my scooter, and after when they wouldn't give me the money back for a faulty item that I bought (they will) I know, it's not much to cry for, I am a bit under the weather these days

First, condolences to LadyF & Grace.

Next: Today? Not a **** thing, thank God. That rarely happens...the last time I cried was after stupidly searching for my ex-love on Youtube & finding her. Before that I can't remember when. I don't like to cry unless I really have to & never, under any circumstances, in public. Am a little old-school that way.

Latest posts

Back