What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt like it, ohh just the wonderful emotional once a month stuff along with being overly tired.

My older sister being a ***** and taking her frustrations out on me (***** I didn't buy you a puppy and get you pregnant). *Eye roll*

a jerk who introduced me to his friends as "the failure" (slightly different phrasing, really clean meaning)

Finding out officially that someone I wanted didn't want me enough to make time for me in their life. :(

I was suppose to figure out how not to be sad today but I'm already crying. I think it's just going to be one of those days. :(

And what made my cry is myself with my stupid feelings.

ladyforsaken said:
Bei said:
Finding out officially that someone I wanted didn't want me enough to make time for me in their life. :(

:(

Aw, i'm sorry <3

Nothing made me cry today but after reading some of these posts, the loneliness everyone feels in this world makes me want to cry.

rayeo said:
Nothing made me cry today but after reading some of these posts, the loneliness everyone feels in this world makes me want to cry.

The only problem with coming to this site is that it can sometimes make me feel sad for some of the people here. I've even had to step back a couple of times and have a break away.

It reminds me how fortunate I am, and how I wish everyone here could find happiness.

That said, this site really helped me when I think I needed it most and I hope eveyone finds what they are looking for, and maybe like me, with the support of the lovely people here they can.

That's such a lovely thing to say.

Edward W said:
rayeo said:

The only problem with coming to this site is that it can sometimes make me feel sad for some of the people here. I've even had to step back a couple of times and have a break away.

It reminds me how fortunate I am, and how I wish everyone here could find happiness.

That said, this site really helped me when I think I needed it most and I hope eveyone finds what they are looking for, and maybe like me, with the support of the lovely people here they can.

rayeo said:
ladyforsaken said:
Bei said:

:(

Aw, i'm sorry <3

Aww, thanks for that. I'm sorry everyone's loneliness makes you want to cry. Nothing ever stays the same though. So, I'm hopeful that everyone will be okay including myself. :)

Latest posts

Back