What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drama: Thank you, you are very kind.
Jzinsky: Thanks for continuing the thought with being so open about telling your personal experience. Hope you are doing better now.
ForGrantedWife: Thank you too, you are also very kind.

Went to my boss's viewing at the funeral home today...wow a lot of people were there, it was just crazy. My boss's family were doing okay but his wife's sister's family, they were not. It was a double viewing for both sister's husbands since they both died the same day. There were many people who left with tears in their eyes.

lonelyfairy said:
My life. Thinking only about the negative side of it... Just can't get rid of it. :(

Aww Fairy *hugs*

kelbo said:
What made me cry tonight is I thought about how good he is doing, he looks great, he's travelling more like he wanted to, he seems to be being more sociable than he was when we were together...basically he seems like a much better person without me...and whilst I am probably doing the same I can't help but wonder if I held him back...like what is so wrong with me which makes my boyfriends better off without me? And then the thought/worry that maybe I might always hold my boyfriends back without knowing I'm even doing anything...It's a horrible thought :(

I think that things definitely have to change when you get together with someone.. either you get more opportunities or the usual case is, you have to sacrifice certain things in your life for that. Some people are willing to do it and would be more than glad.. some might not. I guess the key is to find someone.. who would complement you and your life.. who wouldn't mind putting aside certain things for their relationship with you and to explore life ahead with together with you.

They are probably not the men who complement you in that manner.. so don't blame yourself for it. *hugs* Hope you feel better soon.

Sci-Fi said:
Went to my boss's viewing at the funeral home today...wow a lot of people were there, it was just crazy. My boss's family were doing okay but his wife's sister's family, they were not. It was a double viewing for both sister's husbands since they both died the same day. There were many people who left with tears in their eyes.

:(

Drama - Awww sorry, what a shame your Puppy Died *Hugs*.
Sci-fi - *Massive hug* (((((Sci-fi))))), this must be such an emotional time for you. We are here.
FGW - Grrrrr I know what you mean *hugs*.
Mountainvista - I can't watch any film without crying, I want to see The Lovely Bones *hugs*.
Alienated - That is awful *hugs*.
Ucxb - I am sure this must have been so sad, sometimes the end of something herald the start of something new and nice *hugs*.
Mr. Yellowcat - Nobody's feelings or emotions are not stupid, share away *hug* if you need it.
jzinsky - Your words are so true and *hugs*.
Lonelyfairy - I hope you can find a away to see or change the negative parts of your life *hugs*.
Kelbo - I really felt all that reading it, so emotional, it isn't true *hugs*.
Bob - :D **** onions get me everytime, one for you too *hug* (How is the job going by the way?).
Danielle - *hugs*.

Oh yeah that's a good point! Too many really nice people on here have had such nice things to say about me I don't think I can handle it, and yeah I struggle to read the compliments with dry eyes.

Awww Jzinsky *hugs*.

Just thinking will there be a day when I don't cry dammit.

Cried today when my Dad asked me to go round. He had been called to the hospital by my Mum's Dr's to talk. They can't drain the fluid with medication now, so they are just sending her home with oxygen to help her breath a there is nothing else they can do for her. I have helped my Dad this afternoon rearrange their living room to fit a bed and everything else they need to make her comfortable. These are the times I wish I had a ******* rock, to hold me up.

GraceBlossom said:
Awww Jzinsky *hugs*.

Just thinking will there be a day when I don't cry dammit.

Cried today when my Dad asked me to go round. He had been called to the hospital by my Mum's Dr's to talk. They can't drain the fluid with medication now, so they are just sending her home with oxygen to help her breath a there is nothing else they can do for her. I have helped my Dad this afternoon rearrange their living room to fit a bed and everything else they need to make her comfortable. These are the times I wish I had a ******* rock, to hold me up.

don't worry about crying, I think anybody would in your situation.

I did cry today but I cried last night cause I thought that nobody cared about me. Lately it's been extremely hard for me to deal with my depression and I've been isolating myself. Even though there's people who wish to talk to me, I fear that I'll only end up bringing them down due to my sadness. Hate being a burden on people.... but last night I broke down cause I felt very lonely and desperately needed a hug... =(

Ahhh hon, so sorry to hear that. You know what though? I said the very same thing to a friend yesterday who called me out of the blue and I was grouched out for not calling him if I needed a friend to support me. Turns out some friends would really rather help than let you sit there and suffer alone. You shouldn't shut people out if you need them. Let them know what's going on and they might surprise you!

My tattoo artist, we swapped a few stories & we got emotional ...

Listening to my Dad cry on the phone heartbroken. I hope that one day someone will feel the same way about me as he does for her.

GraceBlossom said:

Gracie *hugs* wish I could help in some way or another. :\

Latest posts

Back