What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. Didn't want it to be over. I get way too much into my movies! But, it'll never change.
Yay!

everything made me bloody cry today, I mean *everything* so glad this day is over

GraceBlossom said:
Just so emotional still, and she wouldn't want me to feel like this.

Peaches said:
everything made me bloody cry today, I mean *everything* so glad this day is over

^ *hugs* to the both of you. Please stay strong.

(((((Hugs)))))) Peaches. Thank you for all your lovely words too Ladies.

Pm's from some lovely ladies on this website.

Solivagant said:
My disgusting face.

Why not go where there are a lot of people and you'll find yourself in minutes seeing so many faces that you are glad aren't yours that you will be laughing!

Wanting to finish that poem, but realizing I'll only see him again when I die too.

A couple who had just lost their son and you could tell just how destroyed they were by it.

Solivagant said:
My disgusting face.

Solivagant, you're beautiful. Your face is not disgusting. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks that - don't let those thoughts take over and bring you down. *hugs*

My grandmothter once again, my lack of intelligence and high degrees, my lack of a nice and successful life, but i don't care anymore yay! :D

^ Yet you do have something that quite some "succesful" people with high degrees don't, a beautiful heart!

Rosebolt said:
^ Yet you do have something that quite some "succesful" people with high degrees don't, a beautiful heart!

Thank you! :)
Whenever i feel like i'm feeling right now, i take the whatever/i don't care attitude and smile like nothing happens, it's the only way i know to hide and contain the chaos inside me, making people think i'm doing great. I have a huge dissimulation talent.

First thing that made me cry today - my paycheck...!!! Second thing that made me cry today - Bills...!!!

Latest posts

Back