What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Messaging a supposed friend 'I hope you are fine,hon? I'm thinking of you!' And all you freakin' get back is - Yes, I'm great. ~ No, 'how are you?' Not even a fake one.
Every time hurts more than the previous one. You try to be so kind and caring and the world just keeps throwing it back in your face.

Drama said:
I ddnt cry today, but i rarely cry.
The last time it happened is when my puppy died, weeks ago.

I share you pain there, my 12 year old Staffie died on Monday. :( Still feeling the heartache there.
Sorry for your loss, hon.

Coughing like a mofo.

Michelle7 said:
Drama said:

I share you pain there, my 12 year old Staffie died on Monday. :( Still feeling the heartache there.

Oh dear.. sorry for both your losses. :( *hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
Coughing like a mofo.

Michelle7 said:
Drama said:

I share your pain there, my 12 year old Staffie died on Monday. :( Still feeling the heartache there.

Oh dear.. sorry for both your losses. :( *hugs*

Thank you, appreciate it so much :shy:

Realising (again) that I'll never see him again and missing his smell and the feel of his arms around me. Makes me cry every day.

Farida said:
Realising (again) that I'll never see him again and missing his smell and the feel of his arms around me. Makes me cry every day.

:( *hugs* Feel better soon.

Seeing my mum so upset at the death of her best friend. They'd been friends for 64 years.

Latest posts

Back