What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting here watching White Helmets on Netflix on my little screen and I can't stop crying.
I'm just watching it for God's sake, those poor souls are enduring it, living through terrible suffering day after day, year after year.
WHEN WILL IT ALL END. ENOUGH NOW!
FOR PITY'S SAKE STOP IT, IT'S TOO MUCH PAIN.

I was looking through some things of mine and found some old birthday and holiday cards from my grandparents. Normally that would make me very happy, but not anymore. My grandfather died a few years ago and now my grandmother seems to have very little time left, so what should have been something happy just made me break down. Now I'm just thinking about everything that's wrong with my life, and I'm really struggling. The only thing keeping me from completely breaking down is thinking about someone I've been talking to a lot lately that I really like, if it wasn't for her I don't know how I would deal with this.

Watching a guy finish his 401st marathon in a row in order to raise money for anti-bullying charities. Amazing.

Woke up from a dream in tears simply because of how beautiful the vision I beheld happened to be; a landscape that didn't seem earthly in it's colour and perfection. I was looking out on it as I passed through every room of someone's home, that much I remember. Even in dreams you encounter something so magnificent and 'dreamlike' only every once in a while. I wonder if I will ever witness something as beautiful in reality. I hope so.

user 130057 said:
Watching a guy finish his 401st marathon in a row in order to raise money for anti-bullying charities. Amazing.

I used to cry at watching the Father who did the Iron Man with his disabled son. I need to watch it again.

Not today but few days ago. Not real loud cry, more like an inside cry....
Coz of loneliness and helpless and hopeless feelings and frustration. Its a bit better today though...

Knowing that a client of mine is leaving the country to head back home cos her son couldn't adapt life here... and that the only reason she's here was cos she wanted to fulfill her deceased husband's wishes of wanting to live here... he passed on due to cancer. She's such a sweet and lovely woman.

fresia you cancer.

ladyforsaken said:
Knowing that a client of mine is leaving the country to head back home cos her son couldn't adapt life here... and that the only reason she's here was cos she wanted to fulfill her deceased husband's wishes of wanting to live here... he passed on due to cancer. She's such a sweet and lovely woman.

fresia you cancer.

:(

Latest posts

Back