What made you think WTF today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I would have saw that I would have thought the same way. ( a unicycle) wtf...(on a cellphone) wtf...I remember when I did not drive for a very long time and I used to drive all the time everywhere when I was young and kind like a gas ass--for I loved driving but not now. Well anyway on my very first day back at driving this car was in the wrong lane coming towards me and I thought wtf and that's the closest that I had to those type of moments, but I had not any moments on this day as of yet-----a peaceful day as I checked out our forum some interesting threads I found but nothing much about cell phone addiction and believe me that unicycle person was addicted to his cell phone and now a days people become so attached it becomes like a part of them and without their phones they actually have withdrawal symptoms and my thought on that is wtf ---Is this how it is going to be in the future attached permanently to cell phones that might even affect your health but "they are handy" I must admit but on a unicycle turning a corner--wtf.....

Like me wife screamed last nite in the garden.I thought ' what now ' ,so I goes out and she's sais she was watering her babies(veggies) and when she looked in her shed she saw this thing looking back at her, and she said theirs this thing in there,I said how big is it,she opened her arms about half a metre.So ok I said like I'll have a look then.So I has a butcher's ,me being a bit nervous(big Jessie) I edged towards it and sure enough it was a little dead pigeon.I thought shite shouldn't have put that bird table out,too easy for the Fox to get him,we,'ve been watching him for weeks pigging out on the bird food.Anyway she said it's your day off tomorrow get rid of it,I thought WTF I ain't touching that.

Everything and everyone. People are mad, bored and the world is going crazy. I don't watch the news but sometimes someone would say something happened and I am like WTF?

I was standing in a tiny newsagent looking at Christmas cards with a mask on.A bloke at the counter was almost boasting how he was the only one not having corona in his family ."Wife,sister, kids they all got it" he said this as he breathed all over the shop owner ,they both didn't have masks on absolutely crazy.

The politicians allowed Thanksgiving travel. Now they want to shut their cities down. WTF! I didn't travel. I'm not changing my routine at all. I don't think others will either.

Latest posts

Back